The Battle for Fermanagh and South Tyrone

Started by Ulick, April 19, 2010, 10:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ardmhachaabu

No, it wasn't a lie and don't be childish about it and ask me to name names because I won't

I bet you have never done any time and all you do is talk about freeing Ireland.  That would be my opinion of you based on your posts here in both ulick and donagh 'personalities
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Ulick

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 01, 2010, 08:00:49 PM
No, it wasn't a lie and don't be childish about it and ask me to name names because I won't

I bet you have never done any time and all you do is talk about freeing Ireland.  That would be my opinion of you based on your posts here in both ulick and donagh 'personalities

But you don't know that he owns three holiday homes, so it is a lie. How else could it be explained that the most watched man in Ireland has three houses that nobody knows about apart from you? When does he stay in all of these houses? Do the neighbours never see him? How come the Free State government aren't chasing him for the second home tax? Why is it not in the 'Register of Members Interests' for the Assembly or Westminster?

ardmhachaabu

I bet you have never done any time or anything else for that matter and all you do is talk about freeing Ireland.  That would be my opinion of you based on your posts here in both ulick and donagh 'personalities'
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Minder

Quote from: Ulick on May 01, 2010, 07:14:52 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 01, 2010, 06:50:58 PM
Quote from: Ulick on May 01, 2010, 06:47:31 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 01, 2010, 06:44:08 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 01, 2010, 06:25:08 PM
Quote from: Minder on May 01, 2010, 06:11:21 PM
A fella round my way that is heavily involved with the Shinners and had never worked (but drives a nice BMW) has no means of income that I have seen has just opened a cafe/restaurant. Fair play to him.
Fair play to him?

I was being sarcastic.

No name? Maybe he hangs around with the SDLP fella Dominic Marsella, who was running all those brothels in North Belfast.

He has a name.

So why not tell us?

Because I choose not to.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ardmhachaabu

Minder there are countless people like that in west and north Belfast

Ulick

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 01, 2010, 08:16:25 PM
I bet you have never done any time or anything else for that matter and all you do is talk about freeing Ireland.  That would be my opinion of you based on your posts here in both ulick and donagh 'personalities'

Do you think I care for the opinion of a liar?

Ulick

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 01, 2010, 08:22:49 PM

Indeed, I've just named one on this thread, longtime SDLP activist Dominic Marsella. Even though I can back that up unlike Minder with his little tale, does this mean that the Stoops are whoremasters?

Tony Baloney

Shinner living the life of Riley with no obvious means of income shocker! :D

What next Minder, the Pope is a Catholic?!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 01, 2010, 08:49:49 PM
Shinner living the life of Riley with no obvious means of income shocker! :D

What next Minder, the Pope is a Catholic?!
Bears shit in woods

Farrandeelin

How is the battle going? I couldn't be bothered rreading over all the pages of posts which has turned into a slagging match betwen Ulick and ardmhacaabu.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Minder

Quote from: Ulick on May 01, 2010, 08:34:16 PM

Indeed, I've just named one on this thread, longtime SDLP activist Dominic Marsella. Even though I can back that up unlike Minder with his little tale, does this mean that the Stoops are whoremasters?

You see I don't have to "back it up" to you Donagh or anyone else though, just because you don't/want to believe something does not make it untrue.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Ulick

Quote from: Minder on May 01, 2010, 09:02:28 PM
Quote from: Ulick on May 01, 2010, 08:34:16 PM

You see I don't have to "back it up" to you Donagh or anyone else though, just because you don't/want to believe something does not make it untrue.

I didn't say it wasn't true, just curious as to why you're not confident enough in your tale to name names and why you thought or relevant to this thread. But hey its a discussion forum afterall, excuse me for, erm, trying to discuss things. Of course you could be telling porkies like the other fella but as you have the sense to be as vauge as you possibly can without looking the complete eijit, I guess you get the benefit of the doubt.

ardmhachaabu

Anyone reading the thread will make their own judgements as to who the gullible fool is Ulick.  Proclaiming yourself the winner every time doesn't make it so.  It also helps if you can spell

Ulick

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 01, 2010, 09:21:09 PM
Anyone reading the thread will make their own judgements as to who the gullible fool is Ulick.  Proclaiming yourself the winner every time doesn't make it so.  It also helps if you can spell

Indeed, it's quite clear who's trying to get away with telling lies? Pulling me on spelling? That's a bit desperate. Simple answer though, the predictive text on my mobile device. What you thought I could be bothered booting up a PC for this juvenile encounter? Am afraid this is just my amusement during the ad breaks.

So what about all those holiday homes then?

reddgnhand

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on May 01, 2010, 09:21:09 PM

Why dont you answer the question put to you? Why do you make statements and then when asked to back them up go off on a different direction.