I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

fitzroyalty

Quote from: illdecide on November 10, 2010, 05:32:27 PM
TG you watch that Fitzy lad...he'd dip ya alright ;) :D
pot kettle black saan!

Final Whistle

Moy dungannon straight now.

shollywood87

dipping at sprucefield and jordanstown during the week.

an buck mór

Quote from: J70 on April 16, 2010, 12:34:28 AM
Quote from: maximus on April 16, 2010, 12:23:39 AM
They'll be treated the same by the government regardless of what fuel they use in the car! I doubt lost revenue from diesel caused the current problems!

No, but its a few pounds less to help those honest people who need it, and it adds up if a blind eye is turned towards it. And I'm sure plenty of the same boys filling the car up down at the hayshed are signing on later in the week.

I'm surprised your able to type way up there on your horse.  Whats it like being a middle class hero?  You strike me as being the type of boy would have a fantastic career as a traffic warden.  You should try it some time, put your vindictiveness to good work

an buck mór

Here's some of the hotspots round the area I be in

Tamnaghmore Roundabout, any exit, most regularly outside the Cohannon
Between Edendork and Coalisland
At the Lifeboat mission at the Redford, (Between the moy and Armagh)
Beside Granville Mart (stopped since the new road opened)
Any motorway roundabout with a layby

They're taking people off the motorway to dip them.  They were at the Birches roundabout in Portadown the other day, had spotters at the Tamnamore roundabout giving the dippers up the road an idea of who to check.

When you hear about them raiding an area, they're going to be there a while.  It means they've caught someone who's happy enough to tout their way out of a fine. 

Consider this people, how many times on this board have they been EAST of the Bann?

sweeper

All seems quiet these days, difficult for them to operate in this cold weather! My diesel actually froze this morning, car going badly!

AbbeySider

I hope your all caught  :D

tyrone girl

Quote from: an buck mór on November 27, 2010, 09:37:36 PM
Here's some of the hotspots round the area I be in

Tamnaghmore Roundabout, any exit, most regularly outside the Cohannon
Between Edendork and Coalisland
At the Lifeboat mission at the Redford, (Between the moy and Armagh)
Beside Granville Mart (stopped since the new road opened)
Any motorway roundabout with a layby

They're taking people off the motorway to dip them.  They were at the Birches roundabout in Portadown the other day, had spotters at the Tamnamore roundabout giving the dippers up the road an idea of who to check.

When you hear about them raiding an area, they're going to be there a while.  It means they've caught someone who's happy enough to tout their way out of a fine. 

Consider this people, how many times on this board have they been EAST of the Bann?

What about Newmills thats where the f**kers caught me

brokencrossbar1

Not a diesel dippers story but be careful in the snowy weather.  Girl that Mrs BC works with sent an e mail around the other day about her mother getting stopped in Cookstown.  She had snow on her roof and they fined her £60 and gave her 3 points.  Be careful to clear the snow off your car.

BENTY2010

dippin between armagh and markethill today on armagh road. rathfriland road newry earlier in the week.