Diesel Dippers

Started by offtheground, April 15, 2010, 08:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cornerback

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 01, 2010, 10:41:33 AM
Feck that be the end of the red going into it. Thanks to some generous people though the £500 will be sorted - tough lesson learned though.

Now you're just taking the piss...

You come on here complaining that you got caught and then you are annoyed that you got little sympathy & now someone is paying for it on your behalf...  :o  ::)

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 01, 2010, 10:55:30 AM
Who said anything about looking sympathy? Who said i was annoyed because i got none? I didnt ask for any. I stated what happened and said i would choose to ignore those gloating!!
Yes i did complain about getting caught!!! Did u want me to jump up and down and say it was great craic? Yes it is illegal, did i say at any time it wasnt? I knew the risks involved and i chose to take them anyway. Did i ask anyone to get down and cry for me and tell me how sorry they were? Did i heck as i know too well the attitude of the majority on here.

If my parents and bf choose to lend me £500 that i do not have to get the car back thats entirely their business. Noone is paying for anything on my behalf. They will get the money back. So get off your high horse.

Brilliant rant, simply brilliant!!!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

saffron sam2

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 01, 2010, 10:55:30 AM
Who said anything about looking sympathy? Who said i was annoyed because i got none? I didnt ask for any. I stated what happened and said i would choose to ignore those gloating!!
Yes i did complain about getting caught!!! Did u want me to jump up and down and say it was great craic? Yes it is illegal, did i say at any time it wasnt? I knew the risks involved and i chose to take them anyway. Did i ask anyone to get down and cry for me and tell me how sorry they were? Did i heck as i know too well the attitude of the majority on here.

If my parents and bf choose to lend me £500 that i do not have to get the car back thats entirely their business. Noone is paying for anything on my behalf. They will get the money back. So get off your high horse.

They obviously missed this then

Quote from: tyrone girl on May 23, 2010, 06:17:28 PM
Couldnt make the match today - did a wee random bet about ten to 4 when waiting on match to start  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bet receipt number : O/20738152/0000168
Selection Selection Details Result
1 GAA Matches
GAA Football Matches
Antrim v Tyrone
23rd of May 2010 4:00 pm
Goalcast
K Hughes to score first goal and Tyrone To Win @ 40/1 

Pending

Stake and Return Details
Bet placed at 23rd of May 2010 3:47 pm Total Stake £10.00
Bet type Single (To Win) Tax@Tax free 0
Number of lines 1 Total stake due £10.00
Stake per line £10.00 Freebets Redeemed £0.00
Channel Internet Total amount paid £10.00
Number of win lines -   
Potential Returns £410.00   

Close
Print
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

eggy bread

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 01, 2010, 11:00:52 AM
As brilliant as your hilarious rant yesterday!!!! Such a mature chap you are. An abolute w**ker  but mature all the same. Give yourself a good pat on your back and run along now and try winding up someone else.

Stipulating you broke the law and got what you deserved is hardly winding, more a statement of fact.

sammymaguire

how much do you save per tank when you use the dodgy stuff compared to the right stuff? does it give you the same mileage too?
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Down South

Quote from: sammymaguire on June 01, 2010, 11:32:38 AM
how much do you save per tank when you use the dodgy stuff compared to the right stuff? does it give you the same mileage too?

Red diesel is roughly half price. Same mileage.

sammymaguire

Quote from: Down South on June 01, 2010, 11:50:46 AM
Quote from: sammymaguire on June 01, 2010, 11:32:38 AM

Red diesel is roughly half price. Same mileage.

Jaysus, tempting when its there on the forecourt in the pump next to the normal diesel one eh?

i'd say once you try it, it would be hard to go back to the regular stuff, its like all bad habits
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

tyrone girl

Sammy less of that- you will have all these salt of the earth law abiding citizens on your back for talking such talk.

Mario

If the price of ordinary diesel is £1.25 per litre, the price of red is £0.59, and your car does 60 mpg, you would save the £500 fine after 10,000 miles of driving

sammymaguire

thats alot of sweaty miles worrying about blue lights around the corner though  :-\
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

DirtyDozen12

As brilliant as your hilarious rant yesterday!!!! Such a mature chap you are. An abolute w**ker  but mature all the same. Give yourself a good pat on your back and run along now and try winding up someone else.

I dont know what the highlighted word in bold means, can you clarify?  Also, why have you two spaces between the words 'w**ker' & 'but'?

Why are you getting so uptight about this?  I mean, you knew you where breaking the law, you knew the consequences if caught yet you continued to drive on illegal fuel!  You where caught out and im glad, great to see criminals getting their just desserts, why should I pay the higher prices for clear diesel when you can pay half the cost and think you can get away with it?  Shame on you, gambling, illegal fuel, think someone commented your had insurance issues a while back?? Not sure, anyway, Tyrone girl, you would need to take a long hard look in the mirror and just question the person staring back at you.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

saffron sam2

The problem with such a reply is that you need almost flawless spelling and grammar yourself.

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on June 01, 2010, 02:21:28 PM

I dont know what the highlighted word in bold means, can you clarify?  Also, why have to two spaces between the words 'w**ker' & 'but'?

Why are you getting so uptight about this?  I mean, you knew you where breaking the law, you knew the consequences if caught yet you continued to drive on illegal fuel!  You where caught out and im glad, great to see criminals getting their just desserts, why should I pay the higher prices for clear diesel when you can pay half the cost and think you can get away with it?  Shame on you, gambling, illegal fuel, think someone commented your had insurance issues a while back?? Not sure, anyway, Tyrone girl, you would need to take a long hard look in the mirror and just question the person staring back at you.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

hairyhog

Quote from: saffron sam2 on June 01, 2010, 02:25:17 PM
The problem with such a reply is that you need almost flawless spelling and grammar yourself.

I dont know what the highlighted word in bold means, can you clarify?  Also, why have to two spaces between the words 'w**ker' & 'but'?

;D ;D ;D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: saffron sam2 on June 01, 2010, 02:25:17 PM

Beware the Grammar Police(an the Grammar Police Ombudsman ;))

Tough luck TG, lesson learned I'm sure and thankfully the rest of those who don't break the law can stand at their pulpit and criticise.  It is stupid though to take such a risk.

EC Unique

I have this friend who is on green for over 8 years now. Lost count of the £000s of pounds saved and is not in the slightest worried about getting caught. He has driven through check points and dippers several times and always gets waved on through. He says f**k them and f**k anyone who does not like it ;D

He would encourage it as much as possible. He says the secret is not to put it in any commercial vehicles or older cars as they are the ones who will get dipped.