Diesel Dippers

Started by offtheground, April 15, 2010, 08:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerry

hard luck tyrone girl, you will have to put it down to experience.  as for some of the other posters on this tread today what a pack of w.ankers
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

eggy bread

Quote from: gerry on May 31, 2010, 07:45:03 PM
hard luck tyrone girl, you will have to put it down to experience.  as for some of the other posters on this tread today what a pack of w.ankers

Why because she got what she deserved, the law is there for everyone, why should she be above it?

gerry

Quote from: eggy bread on May 31, 2010, 07:48:08 PM

Why because she got what she deserved, the law is there for everyone, why should she be above it?

no, but she is in a bad enough place without a  WUM like yourself taking the piss

pintsofguinness

Have you posted here before under another username eggybread?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

eggy bread

Quote from: gerry on May 31, 2010, 08:00:49 PM
Quote from: eggy bread on May 31, 2010, 07:48:08 PM

no, but she is in a bad enough place without a  WUM like yourself taking the piss

She put herself in that place.

gerry

eggy bread

::) ::)  If it were a male username would you have been so supportive.  :-*

gerry

saffron sam2

Quote from: Gaffer on May 31, 2010, 03:39:53 PM
What would take a good Gael whose not from the area to Newmills?

Thanks for the good Gael reference. There was a detour between Dungannon and Cookstown.

Quote from: Gaffer on May 31, 2010, 03:39:53 PM
Maybe you're the one who dipped Tyrone Girl? ;D

Stop it.

Although the speed cops were out around the MUSA.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

tyrone girl

Il ignore most of the comments on this from all those whiter than white people who clearly love to get sniping and gloating at me.
Anyway - the car still at police station - customs are to ring today so presume will be taking them £500 in to get it back. They couldnt get it out of tank though cos wasnt enough in it so they got it from the engine. They were damm determined to get it out.

Onion Bag

They have to get it out TG, so they can put it in their own cars, what do you think they do with all this red diesel, all the cop cars and police landrovers are full of it, they are a right shower.

hard luck anyways
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Final Whistle

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 01, 2010, 09:56:07 AM
Il ignore most of the comments on this from all those whiter than white people who clearly love to get sniping and gloating at me.
Anyway - the car still at police station - customs are to ring today so presume will be taking them £500 in to get it back. They couldnt get it out of tank though cos wasnt enough in it so they got it from the engine. They were damm determined to get it out.

They went to your engine? I thought they ceased that practice after claims began pouring in saying that they damaged the engine somehow! Hmmm, I dont like customs, they are rude obnoxious ball bags with a silly hat on!!!

tyrone girl

Didnt know that - yeh they couldnt get it out of the tank so took the bonnet up to go through the engine some way. It wasnt customs that dipped it though it was the cops. Thats why no car back yet cos they took it to police station and said customs will be out today.

Down South

Can a policeman dip your tank? I didnt think it was their concern, I thought they had to wait for a customs officer to do it.

Down South

You`ll have to run the car on red for 6 months to recoup your loss.