Your Favourite GAA Images

Started by AbbeySider, April 12, 2010, 02:26:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnpower

I remember in 2007 seeing two waterford lads crying their eyes out as Limerick beat them . It was powerfull .I realised that day that  tradition obsession love of the game was really powerfull

Puckoon

Theres some quare ugly beggars in Munster.

omagh_gael

I thought it might have been something to do with that, it is a bit uncomfortable viewing that alright. Very sad.

AbbeySider

Eglish and Cormac McAnallen visiting us (Ballintubber GAA) in 2003

omagh_gael

Quote from: AbbeySider on April 15, 2010, 09:23:24 AM

Very good...Was he singing there or just saying a few words?

ziggysego

There was a brilliant photo on the front cover of the Irish News, the day after the 2003 All-Ireland Final. It was Cormac McAnallen hugging someone on the pitch. I believe it was his brother Donal, but not entirely sure.
Testing Accessibility

NaomhBridAbĂș

Quote from: ziggysego on April 15, 2010, 12:09:04 PM
There was a brilliant photo on the front cover of the Irish News, the day after the 2003 All-Ireland Final. It was Cormac McAnallen hugging someone on the pitch. I believe it was his brother Donal, but not entirely sure.

Think it was Collie Holmes on that one - there is a pick of Cormac and Donal together with Sam in the changing rooms
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

AbbeySider

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 15, 2010, 11:51:23 AM
Quote from: AbbeySider on April 15, 2010, 09:23:24 AM

Very good...Was he singing there or just saying a few words?

I think he sung The Town I Love So Well that night.
It was great having him and Eglish down.

heffo

Quote from: hardstation on April 14, 2010, 11:26:52 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on April 14, 2010, 11:22:51 PM
Who's the wee lad in the Killkenny pic?
James McGarry's (KK 'keeper) wee lad. His mother died in a car accident earlier in the year.
I kind of don't like seeing that picture to be honest.

Me either - it's a bit creepy - McGarry got a standing ovation from the whole crowd at the AI final that year

Some great images though...keep them coming..

Onion Bag

ross4life

one of the blackest in Roscommon Football "doctor on duty" summed it up best  :(
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Onion Bag

EagleLord

i have a great one saved on my laptop, if someone tells me how to get it on here.. ???