The Tables Are Back

Started by drici, April 10, 2010, 01:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drici

The GAA wishes to confirm that where Teams in the National Leagues finish on equal points the tie shall be decided by the following means and in the order specified:

(i)                 Where two Teams only are involved - the outcome of the meeting of the two Teams in the previous game in the Competition;

(ii)               Scoring Difference (subtracting the total Scores Against from total Scores For);

(iii)             Highest Total Score For;

(iv)              A Play-Off.

Exceptions:
In relation to means (ii) and (iii) above, if the accumulated scores of a team, so involved, are affected by a disqualification, loss of game on a proven objection, retirement or walk over, the tie shall be decided by a Play-Off.

drici

drici

drici

drici

drici

drici

drici

drici

drici

BigJohnBrowne

These tables mysteriously update also.
Quote from: drici on April 10, 2010, 01:23:29 AMLeitrim Footballers have scored 108 points.
They have been shooting well in the last number of games... its a pity about the 1st few games of the league otherwise promotion would be on the cards..........  Last time I saw them in Carlow they were in good form - top points scorers in League is a fair achievement ( albeit last round to go) ......

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Maguire01

Quote from: drici on April 10, 2010, 01:26:52 AM

That's some going from Longford - only played one game and already have a win and a draw!

sammymaguire

Quote from: Maguire01 on February 19, 2011, 11:16:17 PM
Quote from: drici on April 10, 2010, 01:26:52 AM

That's some going from Longford - only played one game and already have a win and a draw!

their win v Fermanagh was not classified as a "competitive" game  :o :o
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ross4life

With Kilkenny at home next weekend to confirm promotion

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open