Andy Gray and Richard Keys Caught Slagging Walcott

Started by nrico2006, April 08, 2010, 02:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

bingobus

If only they didn't go over board* and really put the boot in, would love to see the back of Keyes and his hairy hands.

* - not encouraging racism or anything of the sort, just some good old fashioned OTT slating.

small white mayoman

Quote from: bingobus on April 08, 2010, 02:37:33 PM
If only they didn't go over board* and really put the boot in, would love to see the back of Keyes and his hairy hands.

* - not encouraging racism or anything of the sort, just some good old fashioned OTT slating.

i think calling the pink boots daft warrants his immediate dismissal from sky sports
All Ireland Champions 2006 & 2007

tyroneboi

Lets get onto the Daily Mail and start a campaign for Keys to get booted out of Skysports! Can't stand the man and he has absolutely no idea about football.

Minder

I actually got rid of Sky Sports a couple of months ago due to retards like Keys, Gray and Redknapp.

Has anyone seen this pathetic nonsense they have been continually plugging - ( i wonder will Big Ron call Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink a nigger)

Sky Sports News Leaders Debate

The leaders of the three main political parties go head to head over the next few weeks in a bid to win your votes at the General Election.

At the same time the debate as to where the Premier League title will end up is also a hotly disputed topic up and down the country.

The nation will go to the polls on Thursday May 6, three days before the Premier League title race reaches its climax.

And on Thursday the Sky Sports News Leaders Debate will look at the hopes of the three clubs hoping to celebrate victory in May: Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal.

Join Ian Payne from 7.30pm where he will be joined by three guests to argue the case for the three teams battling it out for this season's championship.

In the red and black corner, Ron Atkinson, who managed Manchester United for five years, will tell us why the trophy will end up at Old Trafford this summer.

In the red and white corner, former Arsenal player and manager George Graham will tell us why he thinks it's going to the Gunners.

And in the blue corner is Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, who played 136 times for Chelsea and reckons Carlo Ancelotti's men will hold on at the top until the end.

The debate will also feature a studio audience, filled with fans from all three clubs, but before that you can have YOUR say.

Who do you think will win the title? Let us know using the poll on the side of this page.

And tune in to the Sky Sports News Leaders Debate from 7.30pm on Thursday for the results.

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ross4life

Quote from: Minder on April 08, 2010, 04:10:39 PM
I actually got rid of Sky Sports a couple of months ago due to retards like Keys, Gray and Redknapp.

Has anyone seen this pathetic nonsense they have been continually plugging - ( i wonder will Big Ron call Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink a nigger)

Sky Sports News Leaders Debate

The leaders of the three main political parties go head to head over the next few weeks in a bid to win your votes at the General Election.

At the same time the debate as to where the Premier League title will end up is also a hotly disputed topic up and down the country.

The nation will go to the polls on Thursday May 6, three days before the Premier League title race reaches its climax.

And on Thursday the Sky Sports News Leaders Debate will look at the hopes of the three clubs hoping to celebrate victory in May: Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal.

Join Ian Payne from 7.30pm where he will be joined by three guests to argue the case for the three teams battling it out for this season's championship.

In the red and black corner, Ron Atkinson, who managed Manchester United for five years, will tell us why the trophy will end up at Old Trafford this summer.

In the red and white corner, former Arsenal player and manager George Graham will tell us why he thinks it's going to the Gunners.

And in the blue corner is Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, who played 136 times for Chelsea and reckons Carlo Ancelotti's men will hold on at the top until the end.

The debate will also feature a studio audience, filled with fans from all three clubs, but before that you can have YOUR say.

Who do you think will win the title? Let us know using the poll on the side of this page.

And tune in to the Sky Sports News Leaders Debate from 7.30pm on Thursday for the results.

you can't blame them for over hyping the premier league it's there main money spinner is it not? & for once it's a exciting title race

but i have to laugh after a boring 0-0 & keys is like phew...... what a game
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 23, 2011, 02:56:49 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349729/Sky-Sports-presenters-sexist-diatribe-female-linesman-Apprentice-star-Karren-Brady.html

I don't have sky but how does anyone listen to these two baboons?
What do they need to do to get the sack?

If we were all wired up we would all be caught saying something we shouldn't at some time or another.  Stupid to say it but hardly sackable.  Whats more shocking is how people can watch either of them on Sky Sports. 

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on January 23, 2011, 03:06:53 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349729/Sky-Sports-presenters-sexist-diatribe-female-linesman-Apprentice-star-Karren-Brady.html

If we were all wired up we would all be caught saying something we shouldn't at some time or another.  Stupid to say it but hardly sackable.  Whats more shocking is how people can watch either of them on Sky Sports.
In most jobs I know you'd get the door for questioning if someone could do their job because they're a woman.  Apart from that, they should get sacked for just being idiots. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ross4life

Bad enough to be caught out once... so is it three strikes & there out or something?

This guy got sacked for less http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4208135.stm
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Bogball XV

after the events of the last week i wonder will brady be wanted back on the apprentice, she was hardly at her most professional when tweeting to individual players that they should voice their discontent with manager Avram Grant.

STREET FIGHTER

Goats Do Shave

paco

See the pair of them are suspended for tonight's game. Wonder who's gonna play with Andy's toys instead.