UK General election 2010

Started by mhacadoir, April 06, 2010, 10:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Quote from: Minder on April 28, 2010, 07:10:14 PM
The oul doll will be in the Sun tomorrow.

Bollock naked on page 3
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

A Quinn Martin Production

The most telling bit of this was not the "bigot" jibe but when he said "Who put me in front of that woman?"  An ordinary member of the public, a voter, a pensioner and life long Labour supporter and he didn't want to talk to her!! :D
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Minder

Quote from: A Quinn Martin Production on April 29, 2010, 09:07:50 AM
The most telling bit of this was not the "bigot" jibe but when he said "Who put me in front of that woman?"  An ordinary member of the public, a voter, a pensioner and life long Labour supporter and he didn't want to talk to her!! :D

She also worked with "handicapped children".
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

Saw the DUP election broadcast for the last night. God it was absolutely sickening. At one stage, Peter is standing in a room addressing an audience of unionist voters and they all nod their heads in agreement for about five minutes. At one stage he mentions the sorrows of the Troubles and the camera pans to some doll with a tear slowly running down her cheek. It was shocking.

ziggysego

Better than the TUV's. It's like something the Taliban done. All behind a desk in a row, talking straight to the camera. A dodgy looking backdrop and a wobbly camera.
Testing Accessibility

Rois

Jim Allister cracks me up - given that he can't say the letter "l" in words and replaces it with "r" (ie he'd say "repwrace" instead of "replace"), I find it hiwarious that he's contesting a general ewection. 

thebigfella

Is that little c**t Willie Frazer running, seen a few posters up for him but I thought they were left from his last failed attempt.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: thebigfella on April 29, 2010, 11:29:04 AM
Is that little c**t Willie Frazer running, seen a few posters up for him but I thought they were left from his last failed attempt.

He is alright.
Most check on his website to read his manifesto!  ::)
Tbc....

mountainboii

Quote from: gallsman on April 29, 2010, 10:51:50 AM
Saw the DUP election broadcast for the last night. God it was absolutely sickening. At one stage, Peter is standing in a room addressing an audience of unionist voters and they all nod their heads in agreement for about five minutes. At one stage he mentions the sorrows of the Troubles and the camera pans to some doll with a tear slowly running down her cheek. It was shocking.

Jesus, I thought I'd imagined that. Do people actually buy into that cringeworthy shite?

ziggysego

BBC Northern Ireland political editor Mark Devenport writes: I'm told a woman voter turned up at an Upper Bann primary school this morning ready to do her democratic duty. The somewhat puzzled caretaker pointed out the election isn't until next Thursday.

Feckin' eejit!  :D
Testing Accessibility

Hardy

Can I be first with the Citywest reference?

Shamrock Shore

QuoteCan I be first with the Citywest reference

In like Flynn Hardy  :D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on April 29, 2010, 11:19:12 AM
Better than the TUV's. It's like something the Taliban done. All behind a desk in a row, talking straight to the camera. A dodgy looking backdrop and a wobbly camera.
:D

Eddie Izzard done a good one here for Labour..."it's thatcher, be afraid, be very afraid"
You tube video in this article

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/apr/15/eddie-izzard-labour-election-broadcast
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

pintsofguinness

Clegg is sickening my arse tonight. The big boys are pushing him out and his only way back in is to accuse them of point scoring. What's he doing then?  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Minder

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 29, 2010, 08:58:24 PM
Clegg is sickening my arse tonight. The big boys are pushing him out and his only way back in is to accuse them of point scoring. What's he doing then?  ::)

I have to say I am sick listening to them all, the same nonsense regurgitated over and over again.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"