The boy who cried wolf

Started by Uladh, April 03, 2010, 11:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uladh

Arsenal and Arsene "cry me a river" have officially ruined the premiership.

I am sick to the hole of arsenal drama queens rolling about at the merest hint of an actual tackle in a game of football.
f**k me. It's football for f**k's sake.

Rosicki today was a disgrace. rolling about like a suffocating fish. we all know there's nothing wrong with someone who reacts like that to a tackle but who can blame a ref given arsenal's unfortunate recent history.
That arsenal feel comfortable exploiting that recent misfortune and make a leg breaking drama out of every tackle is a poor reflection on that club and their melodramatic manager.

Recent anti physicality trends are unfortunate but arsenal's complete contempt for physical contact is ridiculous.

The self professed aristocrats think arsenal play perfect football, but in realty, If arsenal manage to steal the league title by some miricle, it'll be a hammer blow to football.

Minder

You must have been dissapointed in Park and Berbatov both going down like sacks of shit in the box.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Archie Mitchell

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: Uladh on April 03, 2010, 11:21:15 PM
I am sick to the hole of arsenal drama queens rolling about at the merest hint of an actual tackle in a game of soccer.
f**k me. It's soccer for f**k's sake.

The self professed aristocrats think arsenal play perfect soccer, but in realty, If arsenal manage to steal the league title by some miricle, it'll be a hammer blow to soccer.

Fixed that for you.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

The Watcher Pat

Arsenal and Arsene "cry me a river" have officially ruined the premiership.

I am sick to the hole of arsenal drama queens rolling about at the merest hint of an actual tackle in a game of football.
f**k me. It's football for f**k's sake.

Rosicki today was a disgrace. rolling about like a suffocating fish. we all know there's nothing wrong with someone who reacts like that to a tackle but who can blame a ref given arsenal's unfortunate recent history.
That arsenal feel comfortable exploiting that recent misfortune and make a leg breaking drama out of every tackle is a poor reflection on that club and their melodramatic manager.

Recent anti physicality trends are unfortunate but arsenal's complete contempt for physical contact is ridiculous.

The self professed aristocrats think arsenal play perfect football, but in realty, If arsenal manage to steal the league title by some miricle, it'll be a hammer blow to football.

Rooney has a habit of going down very easily..Henry Red card was well justified..Stamped on Walcott before he got his red..Well deserved

Must be a UTD fan Uladh starting to panic when your season is starting to fall apart!
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

pintsofguinness

QuoteRooney has a habit of going down very easily
I remember when he started in the PL and he'd never go down and they'd all be saying he should go down because he was being fouled but not getting anything. Now he does so he's obviously been coached to. Says a lot about soccer.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?