The Official Blackberry Thread

Started by JimStynes, March 11, 2010, 11:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NAG1

What are the apps that they are giving away as compensation for the break down, any one know?

paco

I'm currently on a contract and I'm abroad at the minute so I'm trying to avoid using my internet (5 gig/month) because I've been told that it doesn't last as long outside the UK, does anyone know if using headphones during a phonecall takes away from my internet allowance? It says something about a radio when I plug it in and for some reason my O2 account isn't showing my data allowance usage!

tyrone girl

Finally got me blackberry up and running still havnt a clue wat im at with it but big time loving the bbm part of it. I take  it its free ???

bigfrank

Yup its free Tyrone G..class job if u have friends in oz etc..can keep in contact very easily..send voice notes which last up to a minute..send pictures easily etc..

Don Johnson

Dropped my BB down the toilet last night in my mate's house when I was drunk.

Asshole.

Didn't work last night then worked for half an hour this morning before giving me the WSOD. Now everytime I turn it on it'sa WSOD.

J OGorman

Quote from: Don Johnson on October 23, 2011, 11:56:46 AM

Asshole.

Didn't work last night then worked for half an hour this morning before giving me the WSOD. Now everytime I turn it on it'sa WSOD.

Take the battery out and put battery and phone in the hot press for a couple of days

Candyman

Quote from: Don Johnson on October 23, 2011, 11:56:46 AM

Asshole.

It'll probably need software reinstalled also.... If you haven't it backed up u won't be able to now but the install should work. But as stated, get it dried out properly... Make sure sim and micro sd are removed!!!

men in black

Get it packed in good old uncle Ben's rice.    Leave it there for 3 or 4 days.   It will suck the moisture out of it.   

Don Johnson

Already bought myself a new Bold but will try that rice thing anyway.

Not much difference between the Bold and the Curve I had.

tyrone girl

Anyone know how i can connect to the wifi system at work? Have tried keying in codes from the router but no joy

Don Johnson

Think I might go get the Bold swapped for an iPhone tonight. Not that impressed it is much of a step up from the Curve to be honest.

Plus it always scrolls up by itself for some reason. When I am typing a message the wee f**ker scrolls up to the previous messages and balls' up what I have been writing.

Jonah

I have a Blackberry Torch myself and don't really like it,thinking of getting the iphone 4s myself.

tyrone girl

Need help getting into bbm. There is an error message coming up
'uncaught exception java.lang.nullpointer.exception'

Wtf does it mean does anyone know and any ideas on what to do with it  :-\

supersub

what's your pin I'll sort it  ;)

Only messin, happened me before, but I just rebooted the phone and it fixed!