Fairplay to Carrickmacross Councilors removing Isreali ambassador's signature

Started by SuperMac, March 07, 2010, 07:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperMac

Carrickmacross Councillors removed a page signed by the Israeli ambassador. Well fair play to them I say. Appearently it was supported by Sinn Fein, a Green and a Fianna Fail councilor. However Foreign Affairs minister Micheal Martin criticised the council's decision but then what else would you expect from mega hypocrite in the Dail.

Obviusly the blueshirts didn't support it but then they have a histroy of admiring fascism like Franco's gang in the Spainish civil war so naturally they would be fans of the zionist state.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Considering their actions in Gaza last year and the Passport scandel/murder of Mahmud al-Mabhuh and the fact that they murdered Jesus ( ;)), ripping a page out of a book is the least that could be done to them!
Tbc....

ziggysego

Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 07, 2010, 09:20:04 PM
What was the page ripped out off?

A book visitors sign. They tore the page out with the Isreali ambassador's signature.
Testing Accessibility

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: ziggysego on March 07, 2010, 09:31:49 PM
Quote from: mylestheslasher on March 07, 2010, 09:20:04 PM
What was the page ripped out off?

A book visitors sign. They tore the page out with the Isreali ambassador's signature.

Town Hall Guest book.
Tbc....

Main Street

By Carrick standards, ripping a page out of a book is a fierce act of rebellion.
I suppose it's all in the way the page is ripped out.
Bunch of morons.

tyronefan

why did they not tell to get the f**k out when he was there instead of letting him sign the book then rip out the page when he left ::)

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Btw on a more serious note, I believe the Israeli Ambassador should be kicked out of Ireland, at least until they can account for the reason Mossad used 6 Irish passports to murder a man.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/opinion/2010/0301/1224265372463.html

Taken from the above:

Israel's bullish foreign minister Avigdor Lieberman appears to have shrugged off the concerns of the five countries implicated, citing Israel's "policy of ambiguity' on intelligence and security matters. In Brussels last week, after meeting EU counterparts including Minister for Foreign Affairs Micheál Martin, Lieberman appeared quite blase about what some have described as a serious diplomatic rift. "I think you have all seen too many James Bond movies," he quipped to reporters.

Wankers, if it was one of their own they would be aerial bombing homes schools and hospitals!
Tbc....

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Minder on March 07, 2010, 09:51:11 PM
A mighty blow indeed.

Better then nothing, the cnuts get away with genocide and anyone slags them off is called antisemitic!
Tbc....

Rav67

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Farrandeelin

So what if you are pro-Israeli... like I am??? What does that make me?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Rav67

Certainly not pro-Israeli myself but this is the sorta nonsense schoolchildren would be at.  Hardly the way to make a point about Israeli aggression.