Its snowing!

Started by mayogodhelpus@gmail.com, February 20, 2010, 04:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 17, 2010, 06:05:38 PM
Quote from: Rossfan on December 17, 2010, 05:47:17 PM
This snow is affecting the real world too ---

Roscommon Co Board Convention 2010

"Due to the current adverse weather conditions Roscommon Co Convention scheduled for tomorrow, Sat. Dec 18th 2010 and hosted by the Clann na Gael club in Drum Community Centre, has been postponed.

Following agreement from GAA headquarters Roscommon Co Board have been granted a derogation from rule governing the timeframe for holding Co Conventions.

The convention will now be held on Saturday Jan 8th 2011"

Since when is Roscommon in the real world?

Very real dear boy & the real question is this http://gaatipster.forumotion.net/general-talk-f4/what-s-the-point-of-laois-t2411.htm
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

The Real Laoislad

Thats class  :D Never fails to amuse me the stupidity of Dublin folk.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Sandino

How the hell can the BBC justify their coverage of the snow. They have just visited loads of small towns and villages and ignored the entire county of Tyrone. I doubt Louise must have not been able to get out of her house.
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

ziggysego

Quote from: Sandino on December 17, 2010, 06:54:21 PM
How the hell can the BBC justify their coverage of the snow. They have just visited loads of small towns and villages and ignored the entire county of Tyrone. I doubt Louise must have not been able to get out of her house.

I noticed too. They seemed to be able to visit every corner of Belfast though.
Testing Accessibility

armaghniac

QuoteThey have just visited loads of small towns and villages and ignored the entire county of Tyrone.

They get to do what the rest of us wish we could do.  ::)

Don't worry Belfast is sending food

If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

maggie

I said that 3. They had reports from every other county in norn iron. I blame jerome.

downredblack

Any where in Dublin seen any yet ?

gallsman

Quote from: downredblack on December 17, 2010, 07:19:28 PM

Few specks at Blackrock dart station coming home from work. Sky is still pretty clear.

Hereiam

1 1/2 hours to get from dungannon to ballygawley. Have never seen it as bad. Will be some serious snow on the ground tomorrow morning 

An Gaeilgoir

Terrilbe blizzards down here in Mayo at the moment. Spent the last two hours housing the sheep, trying to get them in out of the fields with the old man. It was bitter cold. On the third hot whiskey now, life is good again.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

The Cunting stuff has made its way to the West of England, FFS, nearly burried, how the fck will I get home now.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

armaghniac

Quotetrying to get them in out of the fields with the old man.

I hope the old man does not mind having the sheep with him.

The worst might well be over for Connacht. A bit more tonight in Ulster, Sunday Monday more Munster and Leinster.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: armaghniac on December 17, 2010, 07:16:44 PM
QuoteThey have just visited loads of small towns and villages and ignored the entire county of Tyrone.

:D Amen to that

Light dusting of it bout an hour ago.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

downredblack

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 17, 2010, 08:27:51 PM
Quote from: armaghniac on December 17, 2010, 07:16:44 PM

:D Amen to that

Light dusting of it bout an hour ago.

Yep , after getting a bit here in Balbriggan ,

Celt_Man

Whats it like in around Dublin?  And the forecast for tomorrow?  Half thinking of hitting the Aviva...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010