Who can stop Sligo?

Started by Farrandeelin, February 16, 2010, 12:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

Seeing as Sligonian thinks Sligo will win every game all the time, and they have started winning against Louth, who can stop the men from the Yeats county for the rest of the year?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 16, 2010, 12:33:03 AM
Seeing as Sligonian thinks Sligo will win every game all the time, and they have started winning against Louth, who can stop the men from the Yeats county for the rest of the year?
Probably the first set of traffic lights. ;D
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

magpie seanie

How witty and original. You guys are so clever.

Mano

Just to remind ye there is more than one Sligo poster on this board.

longrunsthefox

ballinaman

ludermor

Quote from: Mano on February 16, 2010, 11:58:29 AM
Thats a very fair point.

GalwayBayBoy

Sligonian when he takes charge after Kevin Walsh.

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Mano on February 16, 2010, 11:58:29 AM

Ah, come on lads and lighten up.
You know what the advice is when you get a spam email? Don't reply for, if you do, you will only set yourself up for dozens more.
There's been a predictable follow on from the original (Dublin) one and I've been waiting for some bright spark to start a Mayo thread.
I don't need much help to come up with a full page of my own. ;D
This sort of banter breaks out when there is little of note happening on the GAA front.
Having said that, I would like to point out that I'm not slagging poor Sligonian in any way here.  His belief in his cause is commendable and I'd say any county could do with a couple of dozen like him any day.
The fact that he tends to get carried away at times may be a problem but it isn't a fault.
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Sligoper

No one can stop us, Ive the city west booked now! Any Mayo lads wanna share with me? Mayo and Sligo in the dream all ireland final! Having each beat roscommon and Galway in the semi's! With New york and Leitrim in minor final! God it will be great!
Go on the Bunnies!