Shit did I just say that

Started by dundrumite, February 14, 2010, 12:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: ziggysego on February 16, 2010, 03:56:27 PM
Quote from: Bensars on February 16, 2010, 03:54:46 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 16, 2010, 03:35:40 PM
My Dad was telling me about an eejit I made of myself in London one time on the Underground. I was only 3 or 4 at the time and these two blackmen came onto the train and sat opposite my Dad and I. I never seen anything like this before and turned to my said and out loud "Look at them Daddy, them two got burned black in a fire"  :-[

So, in your time in London, you hadnt seen any blackmen on the street or on your way into the tubestation until you sat in the tube ? ?

Can't say. I've no memory of the event. Just going by what my father was telling. He could have been feeding me a load of bull though.

I would say he is.
Just a story to tell in front of the relatives to embarass you zig.

Pull him up on it next time.
Ask him how did you know people went black when they were burned?
Ask him were there no black people in the airport or on the streets?

tyrone girl

But how do u know that at 3 or 4 he wouldnt have known that people went black when they got burned.

And perhaps he sat on the train and was first time he came face to face with them with enough time to stare at them? What makes his story sound like bull?

mannix

ok,ok,ok
the irish fella was dropping off a sink and meeting the puerto rican lad for the first time, he asked the new man to get something else from the van while he chatted with us,the irish plumber had his wife with him and was to drop her off for a vaginal exam, she was worried about being late for the appointment and told new puerto rican lad to tell her irish plumber husband to hurry up, when the puerto rican lad came back in from the van and said to the irish plumber that the GUY in the van(IRISH PLUMBERS WIFE) wanted him to hurry up the irish plumber died a death of embarrassment and ran out, he was red from the neck up.

illdecide

Quote from: mannix on February 16, 2010, 04:19:41 PM
ok,ok,ok
the irish fella was dropping off a sink and meeting the puerto rican lad for the first time, he asked the new man to get something else from the van while he chatted with us,the irish plumber had his wife with him and was to drop her off for a vaginal exam, she was worried about being late for the appointment and told new puerto rican lad to tell her irish plumber husband to hurry up, when the puerto rican lad came back in from the van and said to the irish plumber that the GUY in the van(IRISH PLUMBERS WIFE) wanted him to hurry up the irish plumber died a death of embarrassment and ran out, he was red from the neck up.

why the f**k didn't you say that the first time :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

ok,ok,ok

Makes more sense now  :D :D :D :D
Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: tyrone girl on February 16, 2010, 04:17:59 PM
But how do u know that at 3 or 4 he wouldnt have known that people went black when they got burned.

And perhaps he sat on the train and was first time he came face to face with them with enough time to stare at them? What makes his story sound like bull?

I dont know for sure, but in my opinion I reckon it is bull

BTW mannix, super story when told right :D

Maiden1

ok,ok,ok

So the Irish plumber was telling everyone on the building site that he was just off to get his wife a vaginal exam.
There are no proofs, only opinions.

mannix

thanks,
i'm here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress and the vaginal exam is just something i made up for an appointment alibi

goodnight folks

illdecide

Quote from: Maiden1 on February 16, 2010, 05:09:33 PM
ok,ok,ok

So the Irish plumber was telling everyone on the building site that he was just off to get his wife a vaginal exam.

No...stupid, he asked the Puerto Rican to give his wife a vaginal examination and the Puerto Rican thought it was a man so he ran like f**k
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ludermor

Quote from: mannix on February 16, 2010, 05:12:03 PM
thanks,
i'm here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress and the vaginal exam is just something i made up for an appointment alibi

goodnight folks
Your here all week but your saying goodbye..............i want my money back!!

Puckoon

Dinky McBride used to tell a story about the first McRory cup team trip over to london at the end of the season. Said that the boys were all farting around at the tube station tossing a ball around and everyone was yelling "Packie! Packie!" at big Pascal McConnell when he had the ball - til they realised the place was swarming with pakistanis and indians of various creeds.

Been caught a couple of times myself - once particularly on the bus to belfast when Id been on the phone recounting the night before when Id been out with a good friend called "nigger"

Got to belfast anyway and got up out of the seat and there was a black couple in the seat in front of me who'd obviously heard every word.

full back

thanks,

goodnight folks

What waitress?
Where the fcuk does she come onto the story?
Was the Korean wife a waitress ???

Maiden1

Quote from: illdecide on February 16, 2010, 05:14:28 PM
Quote from: Maiden1 on February 16, 2010, 05:09:33 PM
ok,ok,ok

No...stupid, he asked the Puerto Rican to give his wife a vaginal examination and the Puerto Rican thought it was a man so he ran like f**k
Ah right, it makes more sense now.

Maiden1

Quote from: full back on February 16, 2010, 05:17:36 PM
thanks,

goodnight folks

What waitress?
Where the fcuk does she come onto the story?
Was the Korean wife a waitress ???
No she was a transvestite.

fitzroyalty

Sitting in a mates house in the holylands one morning, a certain individual was recounting the previous night's events spent with a young mucksavage (who just so happened to be the sister of one of the tenants of the house). No detail spared, a good in-depth description was given. Thinking the fella was away to class nothing was thought of the nature of the conversation,that is until the footsteps of himself were heard leaving his groundfloor bedroom and out the front door! Heard everything, bedroom door lying wide open the whole time!