No
16 (53.3%)
A bit
4 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

BennyHarp

Quote from: Zapatista on February 16, 2010, 11:18:58 AM
Quote from: BennyHarp on February 16, 2010, 10:16:28 AM
I think Pat McEneaney decided in retrospect that the 3 tyrone lads deserved red cards because he wanted them suspended for when tyrone play his brothers team in a few weeks - Does this make me paranoid?

Not unless you think MI5 were involved. MI5... Monaghan 15 :o the pieces are all fitting together.

I think we're on to something here!!
That was never a square ball!!

winsamsoon

Actually a good thread lads, i am from the north and think at times there is a feeling amoung our southern COMPANIONS that we don't belong down south. Me using phrases such as the "free state" also has the reverse affect for southerners lol but it's all good banter. Maybe paranoid but nevertherless good banter. Pissing on the powder though in 98' was a clinker  :D :D
I never forget a face but in your case I will make an exception.

boojangles

What happened in 1798 that Kilkenny pissed on the powder??

Zapatista

Quote from: boojangles on February 16, 2010, 06:11:28 PM
What happened in 1798 that Kilkenny pissed on the powder??

It was the 1798 rising. The boys in KK pissed on the baking powder and the bread wouldn't rise in the oven.

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Paranoia can be related with abandonment issues, yis deserting 26 county basties!   :P

You say paranoid, we say, f*ck you, what's your real agenda?
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on February 16, 2010, 07:05:01 PM
Paranoia can be related with abandonment issues, yis deserting 26 county basties!   :P

I dont mean this in an insulting way but imagine when there is a United Ireland, the paranoia will reach epic levels then! us poor Mayo creitins in the west will get nothing at all then!

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on February 16, 2010, 07:07:27 PM

I dont mean this in an insulting way but imagine when there is a United Ireland, the paranoia will reach epic levels then! us poor Mayo creitins in the west will get nothing at all then!

Yis were doing alright for roads, airports, arts theatres and divine interventions last time I looked!

To Hell or to Connaught, via Aer Arrnan... Would you like Bryan Adams tickets?
H. L. Mencken

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: sandwiches_in_the_boot on February 16, 2010, 08:44:16 PM

Yis were doing alright for roads, airports, arts theatres and divine interventions last time I looked!

O how very Cromwellian model army of you! Over here in the occupied 5 counties we call it Connacht. Long live the Irish Republic (1798 Connacht Republic).
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Peter Solan the Great

Yes but i wont be happy until there is a motorway running from Erris all the way down to Cong, though there could be some planning issues coming from the Erris region, they dont like change up there, i'm still half blinded from looking at the sun in knock! I apologise in advance for that eejit Enda Kenny

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on February 16, 2010, 08:55:12 PM

Yes but i wont be happy until there is a motorway running from Erris all the way down to Cong, though there could be some planning issues coming from the Erris region, they dont like change up there, i'm still half blinded from looking at the sun in knock! I apologise in advance for that eejit Enda Kenny

Should apologise for the Flynnasty first.

red hander

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 15, 2010, 07:00:22 PM
Maybe the whole lot are paranoid as f**k, but I have never exerienced such hospitality as I did yesterday in Omagh. Fair dues to the Tyrone crowd.  :)

Good to hear ... there seemed to be a decent Mayo following there

Peter Solan the Great

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 16, 2010, 08:57:46 PM

I have a good time for the Flynns even if they are "Fish heads" worse still would be an Islandeady man leading the country

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: red hander on February 16, 2010, 09:02:31 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 15, 2010, 07:00:22 PM
Maybe the whole lot are paranoid as f**k, but I have never exerienced such hospitality as I did yesterday in Omagh. Fair dues to the Tyrone crowd.  :)

Good to hear ... there seemed to be a decent Mayo following there

I agree with Farrandeelin, but it's always the same when we go up, they treat us so well up there.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on February 16, 2010, 09:18:07 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on February 16, 2010, 08:57:46 PM

I have a good time for the Flynns even if they are "Fish heads" worse still would be an Islandeady man leading the country

Flynnasty where great ones for self-promotion. Would have always got on well with the Islandeady folk, now for the Covies  ::)

sandwiches_in_the_boot

For youse Connacht hallions who might defect on the event of reunification, we'll blow the road at Achill and give youse a Two-stroke engine to take you out to sea.

:P
H. L. Mencken