Garth Crooks( Football focus, etc)

Started by the green man, February 07, 2010, 10:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the green man

What a self righteous bollocks. discuss

goldenyears

Green lol I literally just txted a mate to say what a fkn tool crooks is.

Dya get the impression that the other 2 can't stand him!?

the green man

He emits the impression that he's so much above all the players he talks about. He's a tool of the highest order. An pure c**k of a man.

Dougal Maguire

I'd mever passed much remarks of him until MOTD 2 tonight when my 16 year old pointed out  he hated Crooks because he's a smug git. Have to agree
Careful now

thejuice

I had his 'No Fences' album, but then everyone thought Line-dancing was cool then.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Tony Baloney

His skintight trousers were a bit disturbing on motd2 tonight. He's a twat who obviously fulfils some sort of diversity criteria for the Beeb.

Lady GAA GAA

muppet

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on February 07, 2010, 11:28:47 PM

I wouldn't be smiling if i was him.

He looks like a man who has just found out his debating opponent for the night is Tyrone's Own.
MWWSI 2017

Lady GAA GAA

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Hereiam

On a similar note, why oh why do RTE2 insist that Giles be part of the panel. The man needs to be sitin in an arm chair with a bowl of soup in front of him. He was calling Kevin Doyle "Stephen Doyle" last nite. The man should not be on TV.

quit yo jibbajabba

crooks; average footballer, but somewhere along the line hes managed to think he was the black maradona or sumthin...

pure quality moment however, when tryin to be eloquent about terry, slabbers on, then to finish, comes out with..."Balls of Steel"...................cue a bit of a silence, a bit of a giggle, then a "i think we'll move on from that comment after the week terrys had"

you couldnt make it up

ballinaman

The man is an idiot. He would gladly kiss chelsea arse for the rest of the season, always has been obsessed with Chelsea down through the years. That youtube vid of him with Sven is a joke, i'd say he mounted Sven as soon as the camera went off.

T Fearon

Do not insult a Spurs legend (who won 2 FA Cup medals with the lilywhites and became the first black player to score in an FA Cup Final, and a UEFA Cup medal) who wound down his career with Man Utd. He knows what he's talking about alright >:(

Bensars

He came to prominance in a team that was average in the 80's but hung onto the coat tails of Steve Archibald and Glen Hoddle. Likes to see himself as an intellectual in his responses. Wouldnt be out of place in playing Ricky Gervais character in the office.
A ball bag of the highest order who has been assigned to Vauxhall conference of BBC's sports productions

Can you imagine the twat during the world cup being on the same panel as Linekar, Hanson, Lawerenceson, O Neill or Shearer.