Well done Federer

Started by longrunsthefox, January 31, 2010, 01:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

What have you guys got against Murray FFS?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Minder

Quote from: Orior on January 31, 2010, 11:03:25 AM
What have you guys got against Murray FFS?

I don't think anyone has anything against Murray it is the British Meeja and all they would rain down on you if he won.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Minder

Lamh Dhearg Alba

The media tend to be a fleet of *rseholes whatever the country though and it seems bizarre to take against a player because of that, even more so given Murray always plays down the nonsense the media throw at him.  He played a great tournament and did well today, just didnt get enough first serves in to stay with Federer. Really should have nailed that third set too. His day will come.
Federer is perhaps the most smug man to walk the earth but what a player.

pintsofguinness

my god the english ones would sicken your hole.  Who is your boy that does the commentating, Federer has never had to play like that to win a grand slam apparently, Murray made him produce his best tennis blah blah blah.

I don't mind Murray but he never looked like winning, Federer made him look like a wee boy.

Why do you say Federer is smug lamh, always comes across humble and gratious anytime I've seen him. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 31, 2010, 11:50:41 AM
my god the english ones would sicken your hole.  Who is your boy that does the commentating, Federer has never had to play like that to win a grand slam apparently, Murray made him produce his best tennis blah blah blah.

I don't mind Murray but he never looked like winning, Federer made him look like a wee boy.

Why do you say Federer is smug lamh, always comes across humble and gratious anytime I've seen him.

I thought he was a great champion for the years that he totally dominated. His petulant reaction when Nadal started to take him was poor though, he acted like a little kid whose toys had been taken away from him. His comments after the matches he has lost to Murray were the same, a very poor loser when somebody threatens his dominance. Remember this is the man who had special clothing prepared to mark his 15th Grand Slam, before he won it ::). Fantastic player and probably a decent guy as well, just very very smug!

ONeill

Disappointed for Murray. He had the chances in that tiebreak to force a 4th and I think he would've gotten stronger. Federer was desperate to finish it early. Great champion though.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Capt Pat

Quote from: AFS on January 31, 2010, 02:01:03 AM
I hope Murray wins. Federer hangs around with shady characters.

I know nothing has come out about Federer yet, but.

Minder

Quote from: ONeill on January 31, 2010, 12:17:51 PM
Disappointed for Murray. He had the chances in that tiebreak to force a 4th and I think he would've gotten stronger. Federer was desperate to finish it early. Great champion though.

Not sure if he would have, his hip/back was bothering him and Federer had him all round the court. Federer looked fresher to me, all irrelevant now.

ONeill

Quote from: Minder on January 31, 2010, 12:32:30 PM
Quote from: ONeill on January 31, 2010, 12:17:51 PM

Not sure if he would have, his hip/back was bothering him and Federer had him all round the court. Federer looked fresher to me, all irrelevant now.

I tried it out on the PS2 and it finished 3-2 to Federer. 16-14 in the last set.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Capt Pat

Straight sets again. Did murray even get a break. I don't mind if Murray wins a grand slam as long as when hhe does he makes a William Wallace type speech about winning it for Scotland.

Minder

Quote from: Capt Pat on January 31, 2010, 12:39:46 PM
Straight sets again. Did murray even get a break. I don't mind if Murray wins a grand slam as long as when hhe does he makes a William Wallace type speech about winning it for Scotland.

Murray broke in the 3rd set and was 5-2 up in it.

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on January 31, 2010, 12:45:50 PM
This sentimental muthafucka just cost us money

After Slim takes out Cheese? Watched it all again recently.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Capt Pat on January 31, 2010, 12:39:46 PM
He has too many commercial interests these days for him to come out with that sort of chat. Heartening to know that he hates the English though. He remains "Great Britain's" Andy Murray until his career starts waning.

longrunsthefox

What is it with Murray and his coaches and mother doing the clenched fist thing everytime he wins a point? (I assume that's his mother).
Really grates with the Fox. He got some hammering. Delighted for him. Don't know what it is about him but he has a hateful way of going on. Nice bit of blurting at the end tho... 
His best hope is to do a Harrington, hope that the best in the world goes out injured and take his opportunity then.