Paul Galvin

Started by sammymaguire, January 28, 2010, 10:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

magickingdom

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on February 13, 2010, 08:03:16 PM
Paul a bit hard done by for once. Cadogan had him in a headlock and threw him to the ground. Not sure what Galvin was sent off for.

absolute joke that galvin got the line. anyone think refs dont like to make a name for themselves?

johnpower

Quote from: magickingdom on February 13, 2010, 09:08:48 PM
Paul a bit hard done by for once. Cadogan had him in a headlock and threw him to the ground. Not sure what Galvin was sent off for.

absolute joke that galvin got the line. anyone think refs dont like to make a name for themselves?

No comon sense . I know he is no saint but I really think that if it were any other player it would have been a yellow card .Have not seen the incidents that led to the suspensions in the Derry and Tyrone match is this just an early season thing ?

up tyrone

About 2 minutes b4 he was sent of he swung a punch that didnt connect so he get of with 1 and brought up for the other.

orangeman

Who was the ref ??

muppet

Quote from: orangeman on February 13, 2010, 10:43:28 PM

Who was the ref ??

Duster Harte.
MWWSI 2017

orangeman

Quote from: muppet on February 13, 2010, 10:53:00 PM
Quote from: orangeman on February 13, 2010, 10:43:28 PM

Who was the ref ??

Duster Harte.

:D

Overthebar!

heard from a friend that runs a shop in kerry that paul galvin comes and buys two kerry jerseys in boys sizes with the numbers 10 and 12 on them....

tonesfirstandlast

Quote from: Overthebar! on March 01, 2010, 12:22:36 PM
heard from a friend that runs a shop in kerry that paul galvin comes and buys two kerry jerseys in boys sizes with the numbers 10 and 12 on them....

And your point is!

longrunsthefox

Unbelievable!! two jerseys!!!... contact the News of the World immediately   ::)

BennyHarp

Scoop of the year!!  :o
That was never a square ball!!

Overthebar!

you don't think it's sad for a grown man to wear kids sizes?

ziggysego

Quote from: Overthebar! on March 01, 2010, 01:20:35 PM

Some of us don't have a choice.
Testing Accessibility

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Overthebar! on March 01, 2010, 01:20:35 PM

...or  buy  a present for nephews or friends...  jees! I can't believe I've been drawn into this. 

orangeman

I'll tell you one thing : I'd fair rather have him on my team than on the opposition.