20 Clubs Wanted To Partake In a Fundraising Trial - February Start

Started by fundraising, January 12, 2010, 11:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fundraising

We are looking for up to 20 Clubs to partake in a Fundraising trial for your club by partnering with us starting February.Our company has been trading successfully internationally for 25 years ,More than 4 years here in Ireland.I have been advised by GAA HQ and county board level to contact clubs directly which I am in the process of doing.

Requirements

Active Committee

50+ Members

Currently looking for/at fundraising initiatives

Junior & Senior Sections

Involved with the community, local schools, & community groups.

We will provide full support and commitment of our company.

Please forward club details in strictest confidence at earliest convenience

doirebhoy

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

RMDrive

Maybe it's a crazy reason on my part, but if your internationally successful firm presents itself in such a sloppy way (wording of post, grammar, punctuation ...) I don't reckon I'd want my club going anywhere near you.

Good luck.

thewanderer

I think this is a scam. Any reputable company would be making contact through county boards etc. and not an open forum discussion board. Show us your full credentials and references before any clubs will go any further ( i take it all club personnel agree)

ha ha derry

prewtna

Steer clear of this lad until he/she puts a decent bit of info up regarding who they are, what they do, how the fundraising works etc etc.

Easy to say very reputable etc. the internet wont refuse a bit of typing

full back

From his email address it seems he is an employee of Eircom

haranguerer

No it doesnt - eircom provide email addresses.

i.e. I dont work for yahoo.

fundraising

Hi All

Many thanks for all your enquiries and the posts below. As a representative of the company, I should have taken more care with the wording,grammar, and punctuation of the post.Yes, we are all entitled to our opinion,but would it not be best to have all the information on the opportunity and the company  before forming one and using such language .

As a reputable company, firstly I/we  made contact with Gaa HQ PR Dept who advised me to contact the county boards .I have contacted two county boards who further advised me to contact clubs directly (as this is a fundraising opportunity for individual clubs ) which I have commenced with, and I decided to advertise on an open forum to get responses as quickly as possible, so as I can forward the information to the clubs as requested giving the clubs the opportunity to evaluate the fundraising potential and complete due diligence on the company , legal and otherwise .

I fully understand all your concerns and appreciate your desire for more information, So if you are an active committee member (verifiable details) and would like your club to take part in this trial, please forward your club details and I will forward you details about  the company and the opportunity.

brokencrossbar1

Lads unlike Fundraising I have made no bones about the fact that I am asking clubs to do fundraising through my company. I have contacted a number of clubs and am currently working with these clubs to develop the fundraising plan.

http://future.telecoms.acnrep.com/c_index.asp?CO_LA=GB_EN&BW=

Here is my website and we work along the same idea as Ha Ha Derry posted above.  Contact me if you want any further information. 

Maroon Heaven

Lone Shark

I emailed and asked a few questions and got no response, so I can only presume that we didn't suit as a club, in which case it was rude not to respond, or he didn't like some of the questions. It would be a red flag for me anyway.

ziggysego

Quote from: fundraising on January 12, 2010, 06:12:41 PM
Hi All

Many thanks for all your enquiries and the posts below. As a representative of the company, I should have taken more care with the wording,grammar, and punctuation of the post.Yes, we are all entitled to our opinion,but would it not be best to have all the information on the opportunity and the company  before forming one and using such language .

As a reputable company, firstly I/we  made contact with Gaa HQ PR Dept who advised me to contact the county boards .I have contacted two county boards who further advised me to contact clubs directly (as this is a fundraising opportunity for individual clubs ) which I have commenced with, and I decided to advertise on an open forum to get responses as quickly as possible, so as I can forward the information to the clubs as requested giving the clubs the opportunity to evaluate the fundraising potential and complete due diligence on the company , legal and otherwise .

I fully understand all your concerns and appreciate your desire for more information, So if you are an active committee member (verifiable details) and would like your club to take part in this trial, please forward your club details and I will forward you details about  the company and the opportunity.

Thanks for your response to our queries...

You still didn't tell us who you are or who your successful international company are.
Testing Accessibility