pintsofguinness

Started by ha ha derry, January 08, 2010, 09:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: haranguerer on January 08, 2010, 02:37:46 PM
That is pretty tongue-in-cheek - sorry Jarlath!

Further verification of the fact that you're an arsehole will have to wait for a bit.

AFS, normally people dont; particuarly on message boards and the like - I'm no different!  :P

You should remove those offensive posts about Jarlath Burns. Is there not a rule about name calling etc

boojangles

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 08, 2010, 06:19:38 PM
I don't understand why anyone cares who I am.   ???

Cause your a legend :P

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: stew on January 08, 2010, 01:39:19 PM
Quote from: haranguerer on January 08, 2010, 01:27:19 PM
havent seen it, but if he really is giving out about pints then it further verifies the fact that he is a complete arsehole.

Pints is entitled to say what he wants. I dont know the ins and outs of the feud illdecide refers to, but I'm sure anything pints was saying could have been heard from anyone with a cursory knowledge of it

Joe what you are saying is that jarlath is an arsehole monitor? so if Jarlath wants to know who someone is they are automatically arseholes? you really are an idiot.

Jarlath would be better off worrying about the shinners in the club that have taken over the running of the club, the same shinners that gave him fits at this years agm. :-[

Silverbridge is in turmoil and they have more to worry about than who pog is ffs. I have family there and they say what is happening to their club is a disgrace.

Pints is a decent skin, I have known for years who he is and he has added a lot to this board over the years.

Do you really think this post is helpful?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: illdecide on January 08, 2010, 09:53:14 AM
Lol...r u serious? Haven't bought the paper yet but def will get it at lunch time...sure didn't some other guy (think it may have been sixinchnail) come one time before and tell him to F**k off and stop ruining the good name of Silverbridge as he does not represent the club nor do the club want anything to do with him!!!
No it wasn't sixinchnail. I'd kick his hole for that and he knows it  :D

I could explain the whole thing for you, who that person is and why they didn't like my comments. I could also tell you about their mates posting here an odd time, who they are and why their online comments were a source of complaint for many people in the club.  But I'll not bother - I'll just advise you again, dont talk about stuff you know nothing about.

It's funny though, I'd say you nearly ejaculated when you thought Jarlath was giving out about me
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

stew

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on January 08, 2010, 06:33:07 PM
Quote from: stew on January 08, 2010, 06:29:41 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 08, 2010, 06:19:38 PM
I don't understand why anyone cares who I am.   ???

The reason they want to know who you are Fintan is simple, you are to blame for all the shite that has happened in the bridge since you left, even Londoners were you work as a male nurse has issues with you, something to do with negativity and bad diet I believe. :P

You should remove that post. There is a rule about revealing posters' identities.

:D
Don't worry Quinn, not one word of it was true.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

RMDrive

Quote from: Treasurer on January 08, 2010, 12:09:33 PM
Quote from: Muhammed McCarthy on January 08, 2010, 11:24:25 AM
He is a gobshite!! :D

45 posts and you feel entitled to indulge in childish name-calling??

We can agree/disagree all we like with opinions, we can even disilike the board persona of individuals but people get carried way a bit - who cares who anyone is!

How many posts does someone have to have before they can indulge in it?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: RMDrive on January 08, 2010, 07:49:53 PM
Quote from: Treasurer on January 08, 2010, 12:09:33 PM
Quote from: Muhammed McCarthy on January 08, 2010, 11:24:25 AM
He is a gobshite!! :D

45 posts and you feel entitled to indulge in childish name-calling??

We can agree/disagree all we like with opinions, we can even disilike the board persona of individuals but people get carried way a bit - who cares who anyone is!

How many posts does someone have to have before they can indulge in it?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Muhammed McCarthy

The Gs Man

The Gs Man got this shit a few years back as well at the club (wooorst kept secret ever).  Don't worry Kirk, sorry, Pints.....your identity is safe.
Keep 'er lit