pintsofguinness

Started by ha ha derry, January 08, 2010, 09:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doogie Browser

I can see both points of view but I do not like Jarlath's attempt to 'unmask' him if indeed that is what he has done (have not seen the article as yet).

Ulick

Jarlath knows rightly who pints is, he just has to think about it a little more.

mountainboii

Can't imagine there are too many regular visitors to the board from around the Bridge that wouldn't have figured it out by now.

Zapatista

Pints is to Silverbridge what Batman is to Gotham. Of course they want to know who he is.

supersub

Except batman helped out gotham!!

saffron sam2

Reading far too much into the paragraph (as opposed to an article).

Jarlath just wanted to let us know that he reads this board unlike Mr McGee who prefers Hoganstand.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

haranguerer

havent seen it, but if he really is giving out about pints then it further verifies the fact that he is a complete arsehole.

Pints is entitled to say what he wants. I dont know the ins and outs of the feud illdecide refers to, but I'm sure anything pints was saying could have been heard from anyone with a cursory knowledge of it

mountainboii

Quote from: haranguerer on January 08, 2010, 01:27:19 PM
havent seen it, but if he really is giving out about pints then it further verifies the fact that he is a complete arsehole.

Pints is entitled to say what he wants. I dont know the ins and outs of the feud illdecide refers to, but I'm sure anything pints was saying could have been heard from anyone with a cursory knowledge of it

Quality post.

Twice admitting you haven't a clue what you're on about, but ploughing through to give your opinion anyway.

stew

Quote from: haranguerer on January 08, 2010, 01:27:19 PM

Joe what you are saying is that jarlath is an arsehole monitor? so if Jarlath wants to know who someone is they are automatically arseholes? you really are an idiot.

Jarlath would be better off worrying about the shinners in the club that have taken over the running of the club, the same shinners that gave him fits at this years agm. :-[

Silverbridge is in turmoil and they have more to worry about than who pog is ffs. I have family there and they say what is happening to their club is a disgrace.

Pints is a decent skin, I have known for years who he is and he has added a lot to this board over the years.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

gerry

its nearly 2pm and where is pints to defend himself
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

haranguerer

AFS:

How?
(1) I dont know the ins and outs of the feud - how does that affect my opinion that pints is unlikely to be coming out with anything that isn't widely known.

(2) 'I havent seen the article but if he really is giving out about pints then it verifies the fact that he is a complete arsehole...' - am I not allowed to speculate?

Perhaps coloured by my view on Jarlath Burns, but not invalid.

StGallsGAA

I know who pints is.  In fact I've met him, but expct he doesnt know who I am (or probably care for that matter!)

haranguerer

Stew, youre mixed up, I was saying its Burns whos the arsehole if hes being giving out about pints and looking to know who he is...

brokencrossbar1

Jarlath, if you are out there surely you should be doing some work instead of nosing in here!!!  You know me so that should be enough for you.  leave Pints alone, sure there was never anyone bad from Carnally!

Treasurer

Can anyone tell us what Jarlath actually said?