Catch Nets

Started by illdecide, January 07, 2010, 02:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Lads our club is getting a major redevelopment and due to this we are selling our current catch nets, they are only 4 year old. The net for the catchers at one end are in great condition. However, a new net will be needed for the other end. The galvanising and all steel structures are in perfect condition.

If your club is interested let me know and i'll provide you with the rest of the information
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Celt_Man

Aye illdecide throw me an auld PM there till I see what the craic is with them
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Bainisteoir

Quote from: illdecide on January 07, 2010, 02:20:44 PM
Lads our club is getting a major redevelopment and due to this we are selling our current catch nets, they are only 4 year old. The net for the catchers at one end are in great condition. However, a new net will be needed for the other end. The galvanising and all steel structures are in perfect condition.

If your club is interested let me know and i'll provide you with the rest of the information

why are use selling them? Surely you can still use them!!

illdecide

Quote from: Bainisteoir on January 07, 2010, 03:03:12 PM

the grant we're getting covers new ones...

under the bar

Quotewhy are use selling them? Surely you can still use them!!

The why not donate them to the new Gaza GAA club? 

Denn Forever

Being a smarta.se here but maybe you could sell them to some israelis?
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

TacadoirArdMhacha

Could ya send me a PM with the info illdecide (unless you wouldn't be willing to sell to us!). Good man thanks.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

JohnDenver

Quote from: under the bar on January 07, 2010, 09:09:09 PM

They would be handy to transport there!  :D

under the bar

They would be handy to transport there! 

Just PM Give Her Dixie and he will organise them to be transported with the next relief shipment so it won't cost you either time or money.

Fair is fair.  You are getting the new ones for free so at least give a little in return.   All GAA items are much needed in Gaza.

Ulick

No harm to John and Gaza GAA but I don't think the Clans are in a position to be giving anything away.

Bainisteoir

Quote from: illdecide on January 07, 2010, 03:13:48 PM
Quote from: Bainisteoir on January 07, 2010, 03:03:12 PM

What does the new development of the clans consist of? New pitch? Clubhouse? Stand?

What sort of stuff did use do to raise money for development?

StGallsGAA

QuoteNo harm to John and Gaza GAA but I don't think the Clans are in a position to be giving anything away.

Please explain why they are not?  They are getting them replaced free of charge!  Many clubs who had to pay to replace equipment nevertheless donated to Gaza GAA!  Now you want paid for something despite the replacement costing you nothing!

The spirit of the GAA is alive and well in Armagh!

illdecide

Quote from: StGallsGAA on January 08, 2010, 02:22:01 PM
QuoteNo harm to John and Gaza GAA but I don't think the Clans are in a position to be giving anything away.

Please explain why they are not?  They are getting them replaced free of charge!  Many clubs who had to pay to replace equipment nevertheless donated to Gaza GAA!  Now you want paid for something despite the replacement costing you nothing!

The spirit of the GAA is alive and well in Armagh!

We/I don't have to explain anything to anyone, a decision was made to sell equipment on that is no longer needed to which the sale will go to our club. Thats our business and if you don't like it then i don't care.

As for donating gear i don't know what you refer to and this is the first i have heard of it...

thewanderer

Illdecide DONT TAKE THE WIND UP,  from st.galls they are only donating their old store of redundant petrol bombs. They could provide great difficulty during transportation. ;D