Mr & Mrs Robinson

Started by Orior, January 06, 2010, 09:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

I popped over to OWC. Interestingly, there's not even a thread set up about this. Even regarding yesterday's news.
Testing Accessibility

red hander

Quote from: ziggysego on January 08, 2010, 12:44:30 AM
I popped over to OWC. Interestingly, there's not even a thread set up about this. Even regarding yesterday's news.

Mickey mouse board for a mickey mouse statelet

whiskeysteve

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on January 08, 2010, 12:42:14 AM
Has anyone claimed the money was just resting in her account.

This is class stuff cos I abhor the DUP and all the cnuts that are associated with them.

The revenge of Clontibret

Right enough when yer man on spotlight says she kept 25k when one of the developers died i was reminded of how Ted decides to keep the Dancing Priests car when he snuffs it...
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

stibhan

DUP finally denounce act of union

balladmaker

A good day to bury bad news tomorrow ... it will be wall to wall Robinsongate while we await Peter's inevitable resignation  ;D

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: whiskeysteve on January 08, 2010, 12:46:36 AM
Right enough when yer man on spotlight says she kept 25k when one of the developers died i was reminded of how Ted decides to keep the Dancing Priests car when he snuffs it...

If things weren't bad enough for them, they're now being compared with (fictional) Papist idolators. 'Tis surely the end!  :D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Bainisteoir

Who is bi? And who was shagging who's clients?

Can't make this up ;D ;D ;D

thebigfella

5 Sams

In fairness lads...and taking a step back.....I think that despite all the slagging, humiliation, etc dorty oul Iris is getting at the minute....what this all proves without any fear of contradiction is that she is a totally brainless, stupid, incompetent, unintelligent, clueless moron of the first degree....you have to think of her feelings at this difficult time.....so keep her lit lads..... :D :D :D ;D ;D
The Aristocrat Years

gallsman

Quote from: gallsman on January 07, 2010, 01:00:48 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on January 07, 2010, 12:10:54 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on January 07, 2010, 12:08:02 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on January 07, 2010, 12:06:48 PM
When is this spotlight program being broadcast?

Supposed to be before the end of the month, but there has been no date set yet.

The suspense is killing me, it's like being a kid waiting for Christmas  :P

I think they should broadcast asap while there is still a huge interest in this story.

Please never become a journalist. Spotlight haven't even finished their investigation. Why would they broadcast something when they've no proof?

From the way Peter Robinson specifically mentioned that only he had nothing to hide and from the way Eammon Mallie was talking last night, there's clearly a big story about to break? It's going to come out regardless, so we all just have to be patient.

I humbly and unreservedly withdraw the above (now idiotic) comments and offer my sincerest apologies to thebigfella.

He has to go, will simply come down to whether he jumps or is pushed, and it will be his own pushing him.

Lady GAA GAA

Today, successive senior DUP members issued statements of support for their leader.

Lagan Valley DUP MP Jeffrey Donaldson said: "All political representatives are entitled to private space, but I believe the public, having already recognised the leadership and vision he has given to Northern Ireland during difficult times, will have a greater understanding of that when they now know other issues he was dealing with during some of those days.

"Peter's contribution to the political future in Northern Ireland will continue and strengthen and everyone within the DUP is strengthened in our resolve to build a better future for the province and to see devolution improved and delivering for everyone in our community."

Stormont Finance Minister and East Antrim DUP MP Sammy Wilson said he had known the Robinson family for more than 30 years.

"I cannot remember any other occasion when there has been such a massive outpouring of love, support and best wishes towards them from right throughout the community.

"I know that it took massive personal bravery for Peter to come before the cameras and share the details of his private life.

"What Peter and Iris and their family are going through at the present time is a personal tragedy and needs to be respected as such."

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/iris-robinsons-lover-named-as-19yearold-kirk-mccambley-amid-allegations-over-finances-14627248.html#ixzz0bylBaiOb

thebigfella

Quote from: gallsman on January 08, 2010, 01:13:04 AM

I think they should broadcast asap while there is still a huge interest in this story.

Please never become a journalist. Spotlight haven't even finished their investigation. Why would they broadcast something when they've no proof?

From the way Peter Robinson specifically mentioned that only he had nothing to hide and from the way Eammon Mallie was talking last night, there's clearly a big story about to break? It's going to come out regardless, so we all just have to be patient.

I humbly and unreservedly withdraw the above (now idiotic) comments and offer my sincerest apologies to thebigfella.

He has to go, will simply come down to whether he jumps or is pushed, and it will be his own pushing him.

Who me, sure what have I done  :D

No worries, I had a fair idea it was gonna be on tonight  ;) 

leenie

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on January 08, 2010, 01:13:42 AM

"I cannot remember any other occasion when there has been such a massive outpouring of love, support and best wishes towards them from right throughout the community.

"I know that it took massive personal bravery for Peter to come before the cameras and share the details of his private life.

"What Peter and Iris and their family are going through at the present time is a personal tragedy and needs to be respected as such."

like a 19 yr old losing his father and then being "consoled" by a dirty oul wan.....

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

iluvni

Quote from: ziggysego on January 08, 2010, 12:44:30 AM

Whilst enjoying this thread immensely, it  must be pointed out  that ziggysego is talking complete bollocks!

longrunsthefox

Quote from: gallsman on January 08, 2010, 01:13:04 AM

Right enough you did go over some dung last nite there Gallsman.