Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Rav67

Quote from: JimStynes on November 29, 2007, 04:17:18 PM
Was in the union for the 2nd year in a row. The great man never fails to deliver the goods. Every women and a few fellas in the place where made after him. A great nites craic.

How do you think the whole story with Ned is going at the minute. Mickeys ma is a piece of work, Janae should have burried here today. Is it just me or has Mickey brought nothing but badness with him to the street. He makes Ned happy but he's give him a load of new crap to deal with aswell.

Would definitely have went if I was still in Belfast, was deadly oul craic last year.

What's with the change in time of Neighbours from 1.40 to 2.10? Suppose it'll give most of the students in the Holylands another half hour in bed anyway. :D

Lamh Dhearg Alba

Pepper's boyfriend must have the most annoying accent ever heard in Neighbours. Time he was deported back to London.

ziggysego

Totally agree LDA, a complete pratt. And that dancing yesterday when he was directing traffic......... should have been shot for that.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

11th February marks the end of a Neighbours era, the BBC will no longer be showing it from that date onwards. Instead, it will be replaced by The Weakest Link.
Testing Accessibility

inisceithleann

Quote from: ziggysego on January 17, 2008, 07:42:05 PM
11th February marks the end of a Neighbours era, the BBC will no longer be showing it from that date onwards. Instead, it will be replaced by The Weakest Link.

Truly devastating news. Ad breaks in between episodes will be hard to take.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

TacadoirArdMhacha

We all grew up with Neighbours on the BBC and it'll be tough to adjust but the news below actually is making me look forward to the switch over.

QuoteA catch-up episode will also be shown twice daily on the broadcaster's digital channel Five Life, which will screen the omnibus on Sundays.

Don't get home in time for the 5 30 showing and don't have 5ive at home during the weekends so this is perfect!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

nrico2006

Quoteat least there will be an onimbus showing from 12.30 pm on saturday!!!

Thats good news.  I haven't watched Neighbours consistently since this time 2 years ago when I started a new job.  It was around the time of the plane crash that killed Serena and her parents.  I have always wanted an old omnibus version to be available, I think there might have even been one years ago.  I have only watched it in drips and draps over past 2 years, and some of the characters in it are terrible now.  Is Connor back, or is there any plans for him to return?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

stiffler

Quote from: Medic on January 21, 2008, 10:47:21 PM
more info's regarding neighbours C5 time slot can be found in this thread......http://www.neighboursfans.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16934&st=390

at least there will be an onimbus showing from 12.30 pm on saturday!!!

eta; the neighbours advert on 5....... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tB8aRKT5NK0

I think it is quite ironic that this news is realised on what is supposedly the most depressing day of the year. This news has brightened the hopes and aspirations of millions.

Roll on 2008!
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Our Nail Loney

I work on a Saturday, f**k sake.

Was hoping the omnibus would be on a Sunday

Have missed a good bit lately what the f**k has happened with Susan, last I remember she was having a bitta scraic playing golf now she's running over that Brigid. Not that I would blame her, I don't like that wee girl, loved it when the big ginger **** flattened her playing Aussie Rules

stiffler

Loney.....theres an omnibus on sundays too on 5 live sky channel 182
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Our Nail Loney

Good lad Stiffmesiter, that's me sorted for work on a Sunday now when I am bored!

ziggysego

Not sure what's happening to Susan Loney. Apparently she'll be going through some health problems in the future. This is just the start of it.
Testing Accessibility

nrico2006

When Dee Bliss comes back, I'll start watching again!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

ziggysego

Dee Rebecchi and she's dead. Over a cliff and into the sea on her wedding day.
Testing Accessibility

Rav67

Quote from: ziggysego on January 23, 2008, 04:53:52 PM
Dee Rebecchi and she's dead. Over a cliff and into the sea on her wedding day.

Yes Ziggy but her body was never recovered........................... we all wait in hope of another Harold Bishop/amnesia storyline where she just stumbles into the General Store someday.  She had amazing funbags for one so skinny.