Most liked household?

Parkers
Kennedys
Robinsons
House of Trousers
Freemans
Scullys

Our Nail Loney

Another fantastic episode of Neighbours today but will save talking about it til later in case I spoil it for anyone

inisceithleann

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on October 16, 2007, 02:14:00 PM
Another fantastic episode of Neighbours today but will save talking about it til later in case I spoil it for anyone

Agreed, a great epiosode, I thought aul Ringo was a goner there for a while. Poor Carmella is besotted as well, that story is going to run for another while. I must confess though I'm not liking this new clean cut Paul Robinson.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

ExiledGael

Yea Robbo's hard to take, think he should go back to using hair gel and being a bastard.

As for the comments about Carmella, come on, she's stunning

ziggysego

Fecking recorder was on the blink and I missed it. What happened?
Testing Accessibility

Sandy Hill

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on October 16, 2007, 02:14:00 PM

............... an impossibility!
"Stercus accidit"

ziggysego

It appears Neighbours is going all Brookside on us, with the Oliver / Elle storyline.
Testing Accessibility

Rav67

Quote from: ziggysego on October 17, 2007, 02:43:08 AM
Fecking recorder was on the blink and I missed it. What happened?

ziggy you're even more of an addict than me!  An old workmate of mine was even worse, he used to download the 5 episodes from the week in Australia and watch them on a saturday so he knew all the storylines well before us (not that you can't always see what's coming a mile off).

ziggysego

Karl's a great man, but he sure does look after the pennies.

I wouldn't do what he did today, just to save a pound or two.

Great to see Drew (RIP) was remembered in Neighbours today.
Testing Accessibility

Medic

that is spot on! karl has always been stingy as far as money was concerned. wouldn't expect anything less from him :D

but fair play to fletch for bringing out the doc's hilarious side lol

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

tyroneboi

what a beautiful voice Dr Karl Kennedy has!!

Medic

an old face in the form of stonefish rebecchi is back on the street today...wooo ;D
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

Rav67

I think Stoney is up to something but no idea what yet. 

Rav67

Seen the great man and his band in the Mandela hall this time last year, the place was packed lots of people got to meet the Doc during the day as well. Played a ver moving song which told the story of his stormy relationship with Susan down the years!

JimStynes

Was in the union for the 2nd year in a row. The great man never fails to deliver the goods. Every women and a few fellas in the place where made after him. A great nites craic.

How do you think the whole story with Ned is going at the minute. Mickeys ma is a piece of work, Janae should have burried here today. Is it just me or has Mickey brought nothing but badness with him to the street. He makes Ned happy but he's give him a load of new crap to deal with aswell.