Phone help

Started by tyrone girl, January 04, 2010, 09:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Anyone any idea how ya would replace the back of your phone if it has fell off. Stupid thing is gone and no idea how. Only new phone at xmas too - ya can hardly just buy the back of a phone can u?

móidín doire

Ah I hate doing that.. could just put a bit of cardboard on the back, paint it black, do the business!!  lol  ::) Only messin!

Depends on the phone, different companies would supply different parts on their sites. Even carphone warehouse and some other stores would have them. I'm sure if you check Ebay you would be able to get it.

Minder

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 04, 2010, 09:28:34 AM
Anyone any idea how ya would replace the back of your phone if it has fell off. Stupid thing is gone and no idea how. Only new phone at xmas too - ya can hardly just buy the back of a phone can u?

You can. Type in the model of your phone and "battery cover" on eBay and it should have one. I have bought a few and were only a few quid.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

tyrone girl

Aww great stuff cheers guys il go check now  :)

tyrone girl

Just checked ebay and got one on it. Only 4.20 and free delivery  ;D

TacadoirArdMhacha

Bit of sellotape does the job for me.

Same thing happened a friend of mine. He went into the phone shop, asked for a new back for his phone and they gave it to him for free!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

liihb

Anyone know anything about unlocking phones? Have a nokia E52 and need it unlocked from 02
Every time you open your mouth you have this wonderful ability to continually confirm what I think.

Minder

Quote from: liihb on January 04, 2010, 03:39:28 PM
Anyone know anything about unlocking phones? Have a nokia E52 and need it unlocked from 02

02 phones are unlocked to any network
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Bensars

Quote from: Minder on January 04, 2010, 04:19:22 PM
Quote from: liihb on January 04, 2010, 03:39:28 PM

02 phones are unlocked to any network

We bought the mother an O2 one christmas and it wouldnt authorise a vodafone sim.   

how easy hard is it to unlock ?

sammymaguire

nice to see the lads help a damsel in distress!  ;)

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!