28 yr old female seeks.....

Started by leenie, December 31, 2009, 01:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougal

the local or house party is the only job.the local will be well jammed,but jammed with people i get on with so will be great craic.i might even make an appearance on the "right im pissed thread" to keep me awake on the taxi ride home.cant wait!!
Fcuk you I won't do what ya tell me!!!

Bogball XV

Quote from: INDIANA on December 31, 2009, 05:39:07 PM
Quote from: Galwaybhoy on December 31, 2009, 05:35:40 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 31, 2009, 02:22:50 PM
God the thoughts of going out tonight...I'm definitely getting old.  Looking forward to a night in front of the tv!

Thats what I'm doing and I'm 24.  Something must be wrong :P

New years is  a joke in Dublin. Average price of 20 euro in and probably 6quid a pint after that. I'm shagged if I'm giving a publican that sort of rip off money. Probably only 2/3 pubs that aren't charging in.
Few pints down the local and go to a house party with a few friends. Other than that I'd be gladly staying in.
when did that start?  I've spent many's a new year's eve in dublin, but haven't ever paid in anywhere - last time i was out though was in 2006 (or maybe 2005).

INDIANA

Quote from: Bogball XV on December 31, 2009, 07:00:43 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on December 31, 2009, 05:39:07 PM
God the thoughts of going out tonight...I'm definitely getting old.  Looking forward to a night in front of the tv!

New years is  a joke in Dublin. Average price of 20 euro in and probably 6quid a pint after that. I'm shagged if I'm giving a publican that sort of rip off money. Probably only 2/3 pubs that aren't charging in.
Few pints down the local and go to a house party with a few friends. Other than that I'd be gladly staying in.
when did that start?  I've spent many's a new year's eve in dublin, but haven't ever paid in anywhere - last time i was out though was in 2006 (or maybe 2005).

Started around 05. For example Mc gowans tonight- is 20 notes. Pretty much all clubs and events are 20 quid in. Few pubs like O Neills and the Duke aren't charging in. But the rest of them are a rip off. Just my opinion. Can't believe places are charging in that in a recession. But if people are stupid enough to pay it- more power to them.

midLouth

Same as, though not the 24 bit but only slightly older. Went out last Saturday and Sunday and that was enough damage for the moment! Fire lit, have to find a DVD or something so I can avoid the terrible TV that'll be no doubt on tonight!

tyrone girl

Hate New Years eve , havnt been out in years on it but took the notion last night. Biggest pile of dung ever. Wish id have stayed in the fecking house  >:(

charlieTully

Quote from: tyrone girl on January 01, 2010, 02:48:42 PM
Hate New Years eve , havnt been out in years on it but took the notion last night. Biggest pile of dung ever. Wish id have stayed in the fecking house  >:(

where did you go?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: INDIANA on December 31, 2009, 07:32:53 PM
Started around 05. For example Mc gowans tonight- is 20 notes. Pretty much all clubs and events are 20 quid in. Few pubs like O Neills and the Duke aren't charging in. But the rest of them are a rip off. Just my opinion. Can't believe places are charging in that in a recession. But if people are stupid enough to pay it- more power to them.

Headed for the Cobblestone in Smithfield last night, no charge in, no hike on the price of pints, and a right bit of craic it was.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

leenie

well i went to the errigale and had a great nite....

man is it misleading from the outside, when i went upstairs i thought i was at a dinner dance in a barn.....

but great nite.......not feeling the georgie now tho .....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

Square Ball

Quote from: leenie on January 01, 2010, 04:17:21 PM

well i went to the errigale and a great nite....

man is it misleading from the outside, when i went upstairs i thought i was a dinner dance in a barn.....

but great nite.......not feeling the georgie now tho .....

Was told they charged a tenner in?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

under the bar

Upstairs in the Errigal on NYE has been a tenner since 2003.  Decent nite put tho, not to crowded and no spides either which is a bonus.

HNY to one and all!

FermPundit

I drove to Omagh last night with a car load. It was a very long night without drinking but it was good enough craic, although New Year's eve is way over rated!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Gaffer

Quote from: FermPundit on January 01, 2010, 06:29:37 PM
I drove to Omagh last night with a car load. It was a very long night without drinking but it was good enough craic, although New Year's eve is way over rated!

You obviously lost the toss
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Celt_Man

oh jaysus... why didn't sit in - much an amount of drink should never be consumed by an individual in one night, the amount was only surpassed by the amount of dying done this afternoon... still not great
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

FermPundit

Quote from: Gaffer on January 01, 2010, 06:54:03 PM
Quote from: FermPundit on January 01, 2010, 06:29:37 PM

You obviously lost the toss

Aye, someone had to volunteer to drive or we would have ended up going nowhere!
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.