28 yr old female seeks.....

Started by leenie, December 31, 2009, 01:47:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Staying in myself as well, me the missus and the two youngest kids and a few friends thats that, prefer it to having to q for a drink and way too many people in the one place.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Rois

I'll be in the Errigle Leenie with a big group. Can't think of anywhere else I'd rather go. Spent last NYE in it too, and while bunged, at least it was bunged with people you could have a laugh with. BYO Indian first. Can't wait!

Minder

I will be spending it with the person I love the most........

And my wife. Would rather eat a pound of my own shite than go out.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

haranguerer

Quote from: Rois on December 31, 2009, 03:09:37 PM
I'll be in the Errigle Leenie with a big group. Can't think of anywhere else I'd rather go. Spent last NYE in it too, and while bunged, at least it was bunged with people you could have a laugh with. BYO Indian first. Can't wait!

Thats a great idea - the errigle does need to be more racially integrated.

Celt_Man

Quote from: Minder on December 31, 2009, 03:38:29 PM

Jaysus come off that fence minder...

Any chance that tonight might be a bit more quiet than other years due to the reception??
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

TacadoirArdMhacha

First year in 5 or 6 I'm not going "out out". The problem with Belfast seems to be that if you want somewhere to be guaranteed good craic you're best with the Bot but you have to go ridiculously early and it'll be bunged. We've tended to drink a big carry out and end up somewhere that's terrible on New Year's; Dukes a couple of times and The Fly / Scratch a couple of times.

Basically this year I'm heading to a party in someone's flat instead and definitely more looking forward to it. New Year's tends to be a bit of damp squib anyway plus I need to save the money! Gonna head to the Bot for a couple now then to the party for 9.

Had never thought of the Errigle though - sounds like a decent option for anyone not decided yet.

Hope everyone enjoys what they're doing anyway, no matter where they end up!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

ziggysego

Quote from: Celt_Man on December 31, 2009, 04:05:35 PM

Any chance that tonight might be a bit more quiet than other years due to the reception??

What reception? Is there a wedding on?
Testing Accessibility

Celt_Man

Quote from: ziggysego on December 31, 2009, 05:23:02 PM
Quote from: Celt_Man on December 31, 2009, 04:05:35 PM

What reception? Is there a wedding on?

An ill-advised attempt at humour...
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 31, 2009, 02:22:50 PM
God the thoughts of going out tonight...I'm definitely getting old.  Looking forward to a night in front of the tv!

Thats what I'm doing and I'm 24.  Something must be wrong :P

INDIANA

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on December 31, 2009, 05:35:40 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 31, 2009, 02:22:50 PM
God the thoughts of going out tonight...I'm definitely getting old.  Looking forward to a night in front of the tv!

Thats what I'm doing and I'm 24.  Something must be wrong :P

New years is  a joke in Dublin. Average price of 20 euro in and probably 6quid a pint after that. I'm shagged if I'm giving a publican that sort of rip off money. Probably only 2/3 pubs that aren't charging in.
Few pints down the local and go to a house party with a few friends. Other than that I'd be gladly staying in.

Milltown Row2

20 friends and god knows twice as many kids, dinner wine beer and old people dancing like twats.......

brill nights craic
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mylestheslasher

House party is your best bet - thats what I am at. Saying that i've had some good nights out in my local with a few friends. Going into a city or big town to a nightclub or big bar is definitely not my idea of a fun night.

Shazam

Dunno whether to go out or not, you lot have despressed the shit outta me here!
Shazam Bang

takeyourownpath

nothin wrong with the local on a night like this!

Maguire01