Adams' brother sought over alleged abuse

Started by Denn Forever, December 18, 2009, 09:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor Hill

Suzanne Breen has another "exclusive" in this weeks Tribune according to her ad on Today FM.

orangeman

Quote from: Trevor Hill on January 22, 2010, 06:28:36 PM
Suzanne Breen has another "exclusive" in this weeks Tribune according to her ad on Today FM.

Who is getting it this time ??

Puckoon

Quote from: orangeman on January 22, 2010, 06:44:17 PM

Shocking choice of words there orangeman.

orangeman

Quote from: Puckoon on January 22, 2010, 07:49:09 PM

;) :D

Shocking choice of words there orangeman.

Orior

Journo Eamon McCann has said that when the girl reported the rape, the RUC tried to recruit her as an informer. Shameful eh?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

stew

Quote from: Orior on January 22, 2010, 08:25:49 PM
Journo Eamon McCann has said that when the girl reported the rape, the RUC tried to recruit her as an informer. Shameful eh?

OWC faithful on here will suggest that this is a lie, I dont doubt it for a second.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

orangeman

Quote from: Orior on January 22, 2010, 08:25:49 PM

Heard that one before - no surprise there.

Trevor Hill

She didn't say. I suppose we`ll have to wait until its announced on Slugger, or maybe Seany will have another inside story, which he will then retract.  ;) I doubt we`ll be buying the Tribune.

It seems that the police/prosecution have a lot of questions to answer. Why are the victims of this alleged abuse not getting justice? Why are the perpetrators not awaiting trial? Why are some of these cases only coming to light now?
Why hasn't anyone blamed the Brits yet? Who is liable for all the compo? Were the alleged abusers getting DLA at the time? Was it the top rate? The list is endless.

orangeman

Quote from: Trevor Hill on January 22, 2010, 08:58:00 PM

She didn't say. I suppose we`ll have to wait until its announced on Slugger, or maybe Seany will have another inside story, which he will then retract.  ;) I doubt we`ll be buying the Tribune.

It seems that the police/prosecution have a lot of questions to answer. Why are the victims of this alleged abuse not getting justice? Why are the perpetrators not awaiting trial? Why are some of these cases only coming to light now?
Why hasn't anyone blamed the Brits yet? Who is liable for all the compo? Were the alleged abusers getting DLA at the time? Was it the top rate? The list is endless.

High rate care and mobility which meant they could get a motor that they hired out for taxi work at the weekends.

Trevor Hill

Myles Na G.

Aine says about Gerry:

'The only present I ever received from him was a signed copy of his autobiography, Before The Dawn, in 1996."
She was horrified when she opened the book and read the foreword. Adams thanked his brothers and sisters, "especially Liam". Áine says: "I threw the book in the bin. It made me feel sick. Imagine sending the person you believed had been abused by your brother a book thanking that brother?" Áine's uncle, ex-IRA prisoner Bob Corrigan, says that Liam Adams was a researcher for his brother's autobiography.

0 out of 10 for sensitivity there, Gerry. And that brother you thanked - was he not the one you were estranged from? Except on the occasion of family weddings, of course. And family christenings. And canvassing for the party. And when you needed him to research your book...

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: Myles Na G. on January 24, 2010, 08:25:31 PM
Aine says about Gerry:

'The only present I ever received from him was a signed copy of his autobiography, Before The Dawn, in 1996."
She was horrified when she opened the book and read the foreword. Adams thanked his brothers and sisters, "especially Liam". Áine says: "I threw the book in the bin. It made me feel sick. Imagine sending the person you believed had been abused by your brother a book thanking that brother?" Áine's uncle, ex-IRA prisoner Bob Corrigan, says that Liam Adams was a researcher for his brother's autobiography.

0 out of 10 for sensitivity there, Gerry. And that brother you thanked - was he not the one you were estranged from? Except on the occasion of family weddings, of course. And family christenings. And canvassing for the party. And when you needed him to research your book...

I think that Bob and Aine need to draw the horns in here.  The Shinners whispering campaign is busy out discreditting Breen and her agenda-ridden lies.  The last thing they need is to have to deal with these two as well.  Both Gerry and Sinn Fein have made it clear that there is no case to answer.

/Jim.

glens abu

Gerry on Nolan show now regarding Tribune article

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: glens abu on January 25, 2010, 09:32:56 AM
Gerry on Nolan show now regarding Tribune article

So were Aine and Bob misquoted or maybe manipulated by Breen?

/Jim.