Adams' brother sought over alleged abuse

Started by Denn Forever, December 18, 2009, 09:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulick

His grand niece claiming she was raped by someone. Think this was in the Sunday World last year.

orangeman

Quote from: hardstation on January 16, 2010, 11:55:53 PM
Quote from: Minder on January 16, 2010, 11:36:41 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 16, 2010, 11:30:08 PM
I see this thread was near the bottom of page 2... wonder would it have been if it was a unionist or a bishop...  St Gerry  ::)  Is like you daren't mention this to some people but open season on others.

In fairness most people with a bit of sense know Gerry and Sinn Fein have been lying through their teeth and are making things worse with their endless contradictory statements. There are some that don't want to believe it, fair enough. They should try and get a gig in the Andytown News.
I agree too. Gerry will fade into the background on this one. I reckon he is happy enough to do so.

Gerry fade into the background ??? Don't think so.

He's the head man and will find it difficult to do that.

He'll have to be encouraged IF he goes.

pintsofguinness

if that's true there's more than adams needs to go.
The victim made a statement to the PSNI almost two years ago and a police file has been forwarded to the Public Prosecution Service. "I'm disgusted that X remains a Sinn Féin elected representative and I can't understand why X hasn't been prosecuted," she says.

Why hasn't he been prosecuted or even questioned?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Zapatista

Does anyone know who X is? PM please?

Why don't they name them it's obviously going to be well known soon.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Zapatista on January 17, 2010, 07:35:09 PM
Does anyone know who X is? PM?

Why don't they name them it's obviously going to be well known soon.
aye was thinking that when I was reading it, anyone who knows him will surely know who they're on about, there's enough information given.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Trevor Hill

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 17, 2010, 07:28:46 PM
if that's true there's more than adams needs to go.
The victim made a statement to the PSNI almost two years ago and a police file has been forwarded to the Public Prosecution Service. "I'm disgusted that X remains a Sinn Féin elected representative and I can't understand why X hasn't been prosecuted," she says.

Why hasn't he been prosecuted or even questioned?

Maybe he is being protected. Or maybe they are waiting on Scapaticci returning to root out all the touts.  ::)

ardmhachaabu

M is who I referred to earlier in this thread.  It's very interesting that these stories are coming to light now...
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Maguire01

Quote from: Zapatista on January 17, 2010, 07:35:09 PM
Does anyone know who X is? PM please?
Great idea - another thread with 40 pages of PM requests.
:P

orangeman

Quote from: orangeman on January 11, 2010, 05:03:05 PM
Reading the Sunday Tribune yesterday it seems that they are hell bent on getting Gerry to come clean about his exact relationship with his brother Liam.

For 3 weeks now, they've been asking the same questions and yesterday it was the editor's turn to ask them.

They're not going to give up easily.

It was clear from their campaign that they had a story ready and this week they let it go after Gerry clarified his knowledge or lack of it.

It doesn't make good reading.

Fox mightn't be far off the mark.