Adams' brother sought over alleged abuse

Started by Denn Forever, December 18, 2009, 09:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evil Genius

Quote from: Main Street on January 15, 2010, 05:14:11 PM
I suppose there are morons who have not a clue what an affidavit is or chose to turn a blind eye to its legal significance in this saga.
Good Grief! Grisly's Apologist-in-Chief on this Board using the words "moron", "not a clue" and "blind" in this context is beyond irony, beyond parody, beyond even Iris Robinson's presenting herself to the electorate as a credible politician.

Thank you, MS, for reminding me that just when I thought politics in Ireland couldn't get any more absurd, I was wrong, way, way wrong... :D
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

longrunsthefox

Am less and less impressed with Adams Gerard as this unravels. He is looking like the bishops at this stage. He should do the decent thing and stop bullsh*ting. A bit of honesty wouldn't go amiss whether it costs him the top post or not. Jees! between Peter Robinson, the Bishop of Galway and Adams clinging to power for dear life, is all pretty obnoxious.

gerry

Can't believe the virus tread has over 100 pages, while this one has hardly any.  Does anyone else think that the gerry issue is bigger than the virus.  I would rather have her as a neighbour than our boy liam.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Minder

Quote from: gerry on January 15, 2010, 09:20:13 PM
Can't believe the virus tread has over 100 pages, while this one has hardly any.  Does anyone else think that the gerry issue is bigger than the virus.  I would rather have her as a neighbour than our boy liam.

There are certain posters on here that if Gerry Adams said horses balls were onions would believe him.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Watcher Pat

Quote from: Minder on January 15, 2010, 09:24:49 PM

There are certain posters on here that if Gerry Adams said horses balls were onions would believe him.

He told me they were scallions. Is that not true?
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

Gaffer

Has always been like that with Sinn Fein supporters down the years. Sin Fein and the Provos could do no wrong acccording to them.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

gerry

I wonder how many more lies gerry has/will tell us. I guess that there was manys a man found in the ditch with hole in him for doing alot less.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

Quote from: hardstation on January 15, 2010, 09:41:24 PM

I wouldn't put it past pog....
ha, think you got me very wrong there HS
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

longrunsthefox

I see this thread was near the bottom of page 2... wonder would it have been if it was a unionist or a bishop...  St Gerry  ::)  Is like you daren't mention this to some people but open season on others. 

longrunsthefox

I did add something... seems ok to mention about unionists and bishop scandals to a lot of people but not this one. Has anyone else noticed that? 

Minder

Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 16, 2010, 11:30:08 PM
I see this thread was near the bottom of page 2... wonder would it have been if it was a unionist or a bishop...  St Gerry  ::)  Is like you daren't mention this to some people but open season on others.

In fairness most people with a bit of sense know Gerry and Sinn Fein have been lying through their teeth and are making things worse with their endless contradictory statements. There are some that don't want to believe it, fair enough. They should try and get a gig in the Andytown News.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

longrunsthefox

longrunsthefox

hardstation.. f**k off.. you're like a stalker at times.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: hardstation on January 16, 2010, 11:42:56 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on January 16, 2010, 11:41:44 PM
hardstation.. f**k off.. you're like a stalker at times.
And you're like a broken alarm clock.

Good, hope I'm really irritating you  :-*     

longrunsthefox