15mth old toddler dies after assault in Fermanagh

Started by Minder, December 11, 2009, 07:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

Horiffic indeed  :'(

I would have always gone with the bullet theory, but please god he dies a long and painful death.

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Capt Pat

I hope he is guilty after all that has been said about him on here. A very sad and tragic case for all concerned.

stew

Quote from: Capt Pat on December 14, 2009, 05:21:50 PM
I hope he is guilty after all that has been said about him on here. A very sad and tragic case for all concerned.

I cant read it, God bless the poor wee child, as for the killer, this case seems to have brought out in people a desire to see this man dead, how many among ou are anti death penalty before this?
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Puckoon

Quote from: stew on December 14, 2009, 06:48:07 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on December 14, 2009, 05:21:50 PM

I cant read it, God bless the poor wee child, as for the killer, this case seems to have brought out in people a desire to see this man dead, how many among ou are anti death penalty before this?

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=14405.0

Minder

The child is maybe better dead, saved from a lifetime of this sort of abuse on a daily basis. Makes you wonder what way a human being is "wired" that can make them do this to a defenceless child.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gerry

By all accounts the same guy could get you wired. Everyone at work today felt disgusted that this scum lived in there town. Up to ten tonight to charge him.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

pintsofguinness

There's just no words.  Death would be too good for him. Lock him up for the rest of his days, he'll get the treatment  he deserves in jail.

I wouldnt stop there either, where were the others who were suppose to be protecting and looking after this poor child?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 14, 2009, 07:55:56 PM
There's just no words.  Death would be too good for him. Lock him up for the rest of his days, he'll get the treatment  he deserves in jail.

I wouldnt stop there either, where were the others who were suppose to be protecting and looking after this poor child?

Like who (just out of curiosity)

As a parent you try to make educated guesses about who you would trust with your children - and if you wouldnt trust people around you with your children - you probably shouldnt be around those people yourself!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on December 14, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

As a parent you try to make educated guesses about who you would trust with your children - and if you wouldnt trust people around you with your children - you probably shouldnt be around those people yourself!
The mother.

Puckoon

Is it beyond reasonable to expect that if you are in a relationship with someone, you could trust them with your kids?

Orior

Why has this person not been charged yet? Is he denying it? Do they need a confession?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on December 14, 2009, 08:06:37 PM
Is it beyond reasonable to expect that if you are in a relationship with someone, you could trust them with your kids?
Well considering the child was known to social services and no one wakes up one morning and does this to a child out of the blue I'd question her judgement and her actions, or lack of them.

gerry

Quote from: pintsofguinness on December 14, 2009, 08:05:44 PM
Quote from: Puckoon on December 14, 2009, 08:00:25 PM

The mother.

at the shop pints, left her kid with her boyfriend

muppet

I think we need some more facts before running off on emotionally charged tangents.
MWWSI 2017

gerry

Quote from: muppet on December 14, 2009, 08:13:23 PM
I think we need some more facts before running off on emotionally charged tangents.

such as