I hereby announce to the World....

Started by T Fearon, November 29, 2009, 09:22:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

john mcgill

"We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home."  Old aboriginal quote.
Welcome back Tony

JimStynes

Quote from: john mcgill on November 30, 2009, 06:51:10 AM
"We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love... and then we return home."  Old aboriginal quote.
Welcome back Tony

Jim Stynes likes this

Billys Boots

Welcome back Tony, it's been kind of, em, inane for a few weeks.
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Bud Wiser

Good man Tony, welcome back, there were times when I felt I was the only shit stirrer around the place. I left for a while a year ago but couldn't stick it either.

What were the symptom's like with you, did you go into any airports and try peeping over peoples shoulders on the internet machines to see if the were on the GAA board and convince yourself that such a peek woukld not break your self imposed fast?  Surely when Spurs scored nine goals you must have felt like mugging a passerby, stealing his laptop and going up some back lane to tell us? Lots of things happened since you were away, O'Neill is down to using just two names now, the GAA has been sold to the GPA, next years championship is football only because the hurlers have sacked all their managers and taken over their county boards and are running their own etc, etc so we look forward to your input again.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

T Fearon

Very good, Bud  ;D but I wasn't too far away really. Just it was expedient for me to have a period of absence, but I kept up with events.

Main Street

Square Ball

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Caid

Quote from: T Fearon on November 29, 2009, 09:22:08 PM
My return ;D

For a moment there I thought that this thread was going to reveal another high profile GAA figure "coming out of the closet"...
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written