Women mice and flowers

Started by longrunsthefox, November 29, 2009, 12:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

I need some serious feedback here. We had a mouse in the house yesterday and Mrs Fox went crazy... serious terror like Freddie Crugger was in the kitchen. Rang me about five times as I made my way home from work, wouldn't leave the other room to go through the kitchen and when I got home left the house for hours. What the f** is all that about?... a wee bitsy mouse!! 
Also, when there is any row or fallout, no matter how serious, or I annoy her etc... I get her a bunch of flowers and everything is okay and the Fox is loved again. Like... flowers?!!  ??? Apparently other women are the same... any feedback would be appreciated. The mouse is dead...

Caid

When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

longrunsthefox

I'm not looking the solution to the mouse... the trap clamped him. I'm trying to understand women...

Caid

cats are easier to understand
ditch the woman. get a cat
When my country takes her place among the nations of the earth...then may my epitaph be written

Agnes Dipesto

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 29, 2009, 12:45:11 AM
I'm not looking the solution to the mouse... the trap clamped him. I'm trying to understand women...

Never going to happen. Keep buying those flowers.  ;)

pintsofguinness

Good luck with that.

I dont buy flowers or any of that shite, generally if there's a row I find a way to turn it back on her and act annoyed, stop talking etc - a counter strike I suppose. We both know I'm 100 times more stubborn than her and she'll have to back down and end up apologising to me.  Feel free to use this tactic.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Agnes Dipesto

Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 29, 2009, 12:50:40 AM
Good luck with that.

I dont buy flowers or any of that shite, generally if there's a row I find a way to turn it back on her and act annoyed, stop talking etc - a counter strike I suppose. We both know I'm 100 times more stubborn than her and she'll have to back down and end up apologising to me.  Feel free to use this tactic.

Are we married? Strangely sounded like my other half!!

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Caid on November 29, 2009, 12:42:36 AM
get a cat

Fcuk the cat, get a dog.

As for understanding women, forget it, just learn to say "yes dear, your right.".
Tbc....

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Agnes Dipesto on November 29, 2009, 12:56:12 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 29, 2009, 12:50:40 AM
Good luck with that.

Are we married? Strangely sounded like my other half!!
Hmm, I don't think so.

stew

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 29, 2009, 01:56:51 AM
get a cat

Fcuk the cat, get a dog.

As for understanding women, forget it, just learn to say "yes dear, your right.".

Dont fcuk the cat, that will get ou into trouble.

Wemen are aliens, the sooner you understand that the better off you will be, in other words, there is no understanding them.

For example, I went to the gym today and bursted my arse for two hours, went to lunch and got so drunk the bartender had to leave me home in me own car, I have three aliens not talking to me at this moment in time, now tell me, is that normal behaviour for a women?????

f**king aliens i tell ye. ::) ::) ::)

One last thing, cats are evil, get a dog.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: stew on November 29, 2009, 05:14:37 AM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on November 29, 2009, 01:56:51 AM
get a cat

Fcuk the cat, get a dog.

Dont fcuk the cat, that will get ou into trouble.

Wemen are aliens, the sooner you understand that the better off you will be, in other words, there is no understanding them.

For example, I went to the gym today and bursted my arse for two hours, went to lunch and got so drunk the bartender had to leave me home in me own car, I have three aliens not talking to me at this moment in time, now tell me, is that normal behaviour for a women?????

f**king aliens i tell ye. ::) ::) ::)

One last thing, cats are evil, get a dog.
At least you've an idea why they're mad! I leave dirty dishes lying around and rubbish lying around the sitting room all the time, coats on the back of chairs, clothes on the bed etc, how am I suppose to know what particular day it's going to annoy her?  ???

comethekingdom

Flowers - any man that take flowers home to the woman - pure sign of guilt!!