THE SUN 'newspaper' makes me wanna puke

Started by longrunsthefox, November 26, 2009, 09:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Does anyone else find the advert for THE SUN on the board nausiating? I remember seeing it on the Canal End at Croke Park and was disgusted after all its anti-Irish tirades down the years.   

redhugh

Minder

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 26, 2009, 09:21:39 PM
Does anyone else find the advert for THE SUN on the board nausiating? I remember seeing it on the Canal End at Croke Park and was disgusted after all its anti-Irish tirades down the years.

Why do so many Irish people read it then ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Square Ball

if the paper wasnt mentioned on the board I dont think the advert would be there. I may be wrong, but this has been covered somewhen on here.

Oh and do not like the paper either.
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

comethekingdom

All them red top tabloids are absolute pure shite!. I have to say that I never bought a red top tabloid ever.

5 Sams

Quote from: Minder on November 26, 2009, 09:31:10 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 26, 2009, 09:21:39 PM

Why do so many Irish people read it then ?

Do you really have to ask?? :-\

At tea break time the typical Sun reader will go to page 3 and then go to the back page to see how "Man U" or "The Pool" did...paper read... done and dusted.....oh hold on a minute...he'll also take it for a walk to the bogs at lunchtime to concentrate on Page 3 a wee bit more....believe me I have seen these people in action >:(
The Aristocrat Years

muppet

Quote from: comethekingdom on November 26, 2009, 09:38:26 PM
All them red top tabloids are absolute pure shite!. I have to say that I never bought a red top tabloid ever.

I used to buy the Beano when I was small. Same thing really.......
MWWSI 2017

Lady GAA GAA

The mods are f**king hypocrites. Deleting every thread at the slightest hint of a dodgy topic being discussed and then turning around and getting bankrolled by a sleazy rag like the Sun.

Makes me sick.

Orior

So page 1 and 2 turns everyones stomach, a slight calm while dwelling on page 3, then hurl like you've never hurled from page 4 onwards.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: muppet on November 26, 2009, 09:44:13 PM
Quote from: comethekingdom on November 26, 2009, 09:38:26 PM

I used to buy the Beano when I was small. Same thing really.......

Except for page 3.... ;)

Really is a shit paper.  Is it wrong for me to judge the people that buy this paper?

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on November 26, 2009, 09:44:20 PM
The mods are f**king hypocrites. Deleting every thread at the slightest hint of a dodgy topic being discussed and then turning around and getting bankrolled by a sleazy rag like the Sun.

Makes me sick.

Right enough it is fairly nauseating imagining them sitting in their Spanish villas living off the ill-gotten profits of this website.  ::)
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Lady GAA GAA

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 26, 2009, 09:54:27 PM

Makes me sick.

Right enough it is fairly nauseating imagining them sitting in their Spanish living off the ill-gotten profits of this website.  ::)

I know. Any wonder they wont reveal their true identities. Probably have a lot to hide. Hyprocrites. So angry right now

ludermor

Quote from: Lady GAA GAA on November 26, 2009, 09:58:40 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 26, 2009, 09:54:27 PM

Makes me sick.

Right enough it is fairly nauseating imagining them sitting in their Spanish living off the ill-gotten profits of this website.  ::)

I know. Any wonder they wont reveal their true identities. Probably have a lot to hide. Hyprocrites. So angry right now
Im sure you will leave the site forever if you are so angry, best of luck.