Jedward

Started by Banna Man, November 17, 2009, 12:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on November 17, 2009, 05:47:44 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on November 17, 2009, 05:32:34 PM
In answer to the question posed in the opening thread, no way pedro. but could they? please god no, i cannot stand the annoying wee toerages. They cannot sing, the backing music and singers always drown them out. Cowell knows they cant sing look at the video below from the charity song 1 min 30 in, they sing "You are not alone" solo, 5 words, thats that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CEILoZAfjM&feature=related

"You are not alone" is 4 words, not 5.  :D

Sure they dont even sing anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1228516/X-Factor-John-Edward-row-cheating-claims-vocals-drowned-out.html

Thought something was strange about their performance on Saturday.

Jedward & Bernstein.

X FactorGate.
MWWSI 2017

Capt Pat

I hope they lose to be honest, they are terrible. They are entertaining and I am enjoying that side of it, but to be quite frank I don't like them. What a pair of............

no mo do yakamo

It wasn't even kennedy in the car.

leenie

i'm a "jedwardian".....

supported them from the start!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ballinaman

Jaysus they've come along way since this school talent show.....well not really if you listen to it.... :D :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SaCjDU6izA

Archie Mitchell

Did anyone see these clowns on the National TV Awards last night?

Even more bad news is that they have signed a record deal and will be releasing it.

Jedward to release debut single

X Factor finalists John and Edward Grimes - otherwise known as Jedward - have signed a record deal with Sony Music, it has been announced.

The 18-year-old twins will release Under Pressure (Ice Ice Baby), the single which they performed at the National TV Awards on Wednesday.

Rapper star Vanilla Ice, who originally released Ice Ice Baby in 1990, will also feature on the track.

In a statement the twins said they are "living their dreams".

They added: "A year ago, we were training for cross country competitions and now, like our idols, we are living our dream - we really can't believe that we have a single out and are performing with Vanilla Ice."

The teenagers said they are dedicating the track to all their "supportive fans".

Their manager, Louis Walsh, who mentored them on the ITV talent show, added: "As Under Pressure was the track that catapulted the boys to fame, it seemed only fitting to release the song as their first single."

The twins divided X Factor fans when they made it through to the final 12, despite their inability to sing in tune.

However, their energetic performances of Ghostbusters, We Will Rock You and Oops, I Did It Again, combined with their outrageous outfits, made them, arguably, this series most memorable contestants.

Ice Ice Baby was a number one hit for Vanilla Ice in 1990. The track was based on a riff from Under Pressure, which was previously a number one hit for Queen and David Bowie.

Jedward's single will be available to download from 31 January.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8472705.stm

Square Ball

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

pintsofguinness

I'm glad I'm not a music fan
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Dakota

Clowns they may be but they will be very rich clowns

ziggysego

Caught them singing with Vanilla Ice at the NTA last night on UTV. God it was terrible. Probably make the top 10 saying that.
Testing Accessibility

leenie

it was class......... it will be no 1....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

thejuice

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 21, 2010, 07:38:35 PM

so that makes you a Jedward fan, right?
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

pintsofguinness

Quote from: thejuice on January 21, 2010, 10:21:12 PM

I'm not a fan of idiots either.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on January 21, 2010, 11:15:41 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 21, 2010, 10:26:01 PM
Quote from: thejuice on January 21, 2010, 10:21:12 PM

I'm not a fan of idiots either.
Is that why you left Armagh?
No idiots in armagh, that's why I'm going back