Jedward

Started by Banna Man, November 17, 2009, 12:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banna Man

Should they win X Factor

Denn Forever

Surely the question is COULD rather than Should.  I'd say that if they won it, it would die. 

Vote Jedward.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

ballinaman

Vote Johnward........I'm all for letter equality!

Banna Man

I reakon thay should win it. Just to ruin the show as i think that the x factor has ruined xmass no 1s

deiseach

Vote Edward Woodward. He couldn't sing any worse.

Denn Forever

Was Cowell involved in the programme that missed out on The Cheeky Girls? 

If so, that is why hes keeping the twins in.  The Cheeky Boys to storm the charts in 2010.  Oh god ;)
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

achadh gallain

Jedward for the win!! :D

Legends the pair of them!! I have to admit, I couldn't stand them at the start so I have jumped on the band wagon a bit... but the wee frigger's grow on ye don't they!!!

maggie

They make me chuckle anyways.  On the xtra factor after Lucy got knocked out. Holly was all 'Do you fear a backlash from the public now'? And John/Edward completely unfazed replied with 'Whats a backlash?'.

Would love to see them win it over that dose Olly.

ziggysego

I want them to win, for it will be the beginning of the end of the X-Factor. Well unless Simon brings in some new rule next year and can pretend further acts like the Grimes winning.

Anyway, I want Rolf Harris & Status Quo to be Number 1 this Christmas.
Testing Accessibility

muppet

Quote from: achadh gallain on November 17, 2009, 03:55:47 PM
Jedward for the win!! :D

Legends the pair of them!! I have to admit, I couldn't stand them at the start so I have jumped on the band wagon a bit... but the wee frigger's grow on ye don't they!!!

Not if you wash weekly.
MWWSI 2017

the scenic route

Im all for Jedward.

Every year if i was in on a saturday night two sisters and my ma would out number me and my da to watch xfactor, I hated it and he hated it.
This year i watch it for the comedy value of these two clowns, my da still hates it mind.
Fair play to the two of them. Only thing is i think they dont actually realise we are laughing at them not with them.
I think Cowell may manipulate the show long enough to keep them in until close to the end, I dont think they will have a chance of winning it but i think they will be in it until the 5 then they will squeeze a single out of them to maximise their market value and that will be it. They will be dropped like a hot snot.
However i do fancy them to be the next presenters of the Den on RTE or something like that.

"Underneath that thin veneer of human civilisation, we're all just a bunch of fu*king animals"

muppet

Quote from: the scenic route on November 17, 2009, 05:21:32 PM
Im all for Jedward.

Every year if i was in on a saturday night two sisters and my ma would out number me and my da to watch xfactor, I hated it and he hated it.
This year i watch it for the comedy value of these two clowns, my da still hates it mind.
Fair play to the two of them. Only thing is i think they dont actually realise we are laughing at them not with them.
I think Cowell may manipulate the show long enough to keep them in until close to the end, I dont think they will have a chance of winning it but i think they will be in it until the 5 then they will squeeze a single out of them to maximise their market value and that will be it. They will be dropped like a hot snot.
However i do fancy them to be the next presenters of the Den on RTE or something like that.

I can see them replacing the two Brians after the next general election.
MWWSI 2017

Square Ball

In answer to the question posed in the opening thread, no way pedro. but could they? please god no, i cannot stand the annoying wee toerages. They cannot sing, the backing music and singers always drown them out. Cowell knows they cant sing look at the video below from the charity song 1 min 30 in, they sing "You are not alone" solo, 5 words, thats that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CEILoZAfjM&feature=related
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Square Ball on November 17, 2009, 05:32:34 PM
In answer to the question posed in the opening thread, no way pedro. but could they? please god no, i cannot stand the annoying wee toerages. They cannot sing, the backing music and singers always drown them out. Cowell knows they cant sing look at the video below from the charity song 1 min 30 in, they sing "You are not alone" solo, 5 words, thats that.

"You are not alone" is 4 words, not 5.  :D

Sure they dont even sing anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1228516/X-Factor-John-Edward-row-cheating-claims-vocals-drowned-out.html

Thought something was strange about their performance on Saturday.

Square Ball

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on November 17, 2009, 05:47:44 PM
Quote from: Square Ball on November 17, 2009, 05:32:34 PM

"You are not alone" is 4 words, not 5.  :D

Sure they dont even sing anyway.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1228516/X-Factor-John-Edward-row-cheating-claims-vocals-drowned-out.html

Thought something was strange about their performance on Saturday.

thats even f**king worse!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid