Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Started by thebigfella, November 09, 2009, 10:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galwaybhoy

Yeah the main game is very short, you would really need an interest in online play to get value for your money.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on November 21, 2009, 08:03:56 PM
Lads online mode is hard.  I see another player, I fire about five times and miss he hits me once and I die.  I think the most kills I have gotten in a game is 4.   ;D

I think I know how that kid in the youtube video feels.... :P
That's annoying, I do that too, but camper c***ts are worse!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

mc_grens

He's prob using a different set up to you.

pintsofguinness

mc_grens

No. I mean hecould be using a shotgun, or the deeper bullet penetration perk.

Or he could be good at Headshots. Btw Pints if you're getting bored try the other game types like HQ or Domination. The tactics required are much different to Deathmatch.

Family guy

Well into the game and almost finished i think,havent went near online as wanted to finish this first and loving it i have to say,whats the best way to play online or just go on a killing spree or what is the objective of it?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Family guy on November 22, 2009, 06:12:27 AM
Well into the game and almost finished i think,havent went near online as wanted to finish this first and loving it i have to say,whats the best way to play online or just go on a killing spree or what is the objective of it?
Depends on what mode you're playing.  I like team deathmatch the best.  The objective there is just shoot the other team.

QuoteBtw Pints if you're getting bored try the other game types like HQ or Domination. The tactics required are much different to Deathmatch.
Is HQ the one were you defend the HQ and then capture it etc. Was playing it last night and some bastard was lying somewhere, that no one could see, shooting us all.  It nearly turned me in to the boy on that youtube video. 

thebigfella

Lost the plot after a particularly bad game online last night and broke my second headset this week  >:( Anybody else losing the head over it  :D

Have to say the skill level online is so much higher than the original.

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: thebigfella on December 01, 2009, 05:46:17 PM
Lost the plot after a particularly bad game online last night and broke my second headset this week  >:( Anybody else losing the head over it  :D

I find online very hard, If I get 8-10 kills I'm doing great.

Tankie

when is the Gaaboard free for all taking place online?
Grand Slam Saturday!

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: Tankie on December 01, 2009, 06:14:35 PM

That would be mad craic  ;D

pintsofguinness

Quote from: thebigfella on December 01, 2009, 05:46:17 PM

Oh you're one of them  :P

COD classic suppose to be on the xbox live arcade tomorrow, got points there this evening, hope the rumours are right.

Tankie

Quote from: Galwaybhoy on December 01, 2009, 06:31:04 PM
Quote from: Tankie on December 01, 2009, 06:14:35 PM

That would be mad craic  ;D

it would be a dream come true....LL i'll be waiting int the long grass  ;)
Grand Slam Saturday!

thebigfella

All is forgiven, had game with 48 kills, 3 deaths and 22 kill streak  ;D

No wrecked headsets or controllers tonight.

Galwaybhoy

Quote from: thebigfella on December 01, 2009, 10:46:39 PM
All is forgiven, had game with 48 kills, 3 deaths and 22 kill streak  ;D

No wrecked headsets or controllers tonight.

What exactly would you call a bad game?  I'd say if you ended a game with something like I normal would, lets say 5 kills and 12 deaths you would smash not only the headset but the PS3 along with it.  ;D