Best Places in the World..

Started by 5 Sams, November 06, 2009, 10:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longrunsthefox

Yosemite (pronounced Yo-sem-it-ee) Park in California. Breathtaking...was there a few yaers ago. If any one can post a pic of it would appreciate it. I don't know how to post pics. (or better still PM me with instructions how to post a photo..thanks). 

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

AZOffaly

Grand Canyon - Arizona

Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Oahu Hawai'i

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: FermGael on November 07, 2009, 12:35:59 PM
Nigaloo Reef, Western Australia

Unspoilt natural beauty.

Fantastic spot, knocks the socks of the Great Barrier Reed.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Rio, Brazil

Melbourne, Victoria

Clew Bay, County Mayo

Istanbul, Turkey

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Massey-135

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 07, 2009, 01:02:30 PM
Yosemite (pronounced Yo-sem-it-ee) Park in California. Breathtaking...was there a few yaers ago. If any one can post a pic of it would appreciate it. I don't know how to post pics. (or better still PM me with instructions how to post a photo..thanks). 

Is it worth going Fox? Going on a driving tour of California and Las Vegas/Grand Canyon for honeymoon next year and was wondering what route to take..

Best Places I have been to..

Melbourne

Milford Sound New Zealand

You'll Never Walk Alone.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 07, 2009, 04:37:06 PM

Is it worth going Fox? Going on a driving tour of California and Las Vegas/Grand Canyon for honeymoon next year and was wondering what route to take..

It is incredible. Breathtaking. No idea how you get there or anything. I have brother in Clfornia and he drove me across all sorts of plains etc and got to it.

bailestil

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 07, 2009, 04:37:06 PM

would agree with yosemite. Done the LA/SF/Vegas drive last year and yosemite was one of the highlights. stunning scenery.
During summer Tioga pass is open and you can drive over to mammoth lakes and on to vegas. In winter you have to double back on yourself.

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Cúig huaire

San Fran, best city I have ever been to.

The Mila Viaduct, I have a thing about bridges, this is the best at least until we get our own bridge at Narrow Water.

Hawaii`s Big Island, home to the worlds biggest mountain, Mauna Loa and also Kilauea the worlds most active volcano.

No place like home.
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

boojangles

Have been a member of the Board for a few years now but still can't upload photos.Anybody care to direct me?

Onion Bag

Quote from: boojangles on November 08, 2009, 08:41:41 PM
Have been a member of the Board for a few years now but still can't upload photos.Anybody care to direct me?

Ok here it goes Boojangles,

(1) search for your picture
(2) Right Click on it
(3) Scroll down and Click on Properties
(4) Copy the Address
(5) Paste it onto the page
(6) Highlight it and click on the insert picture icon (The one under the B)

and Bobs your uncle, i hope you can understand this OK, let me know how you get on
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

aontroim

Quote from: muppet on November 07, 2009, 12:27:38 PM
Belize

I thought Belize was in Gortahork? Or is that just what the locals think  :D