Your Hallowe'en Plans

Started by Lady GAA GAA, October 30, 2009, 12:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Overthebar!

dressed up as a woman last night, felt suprisingly good. wild easy to take a slash, paying for it in work the day tho!

fitzroyalty

if in doubt, dress up as a woman

Overthebar!

ha wasn't planning on it, only the boys house we were drinking at owns a uniform shop below so we just borrowed a load of stuff from it. god help some wee cuddy wearing her uniform next year stinking of drink and piss.....

lynchbhoy

rob as many pallettes , wood and tyres as possible - (take them tyres off taigs cars)
stack this all up while high.
Take out the fenian flags, county (spit) flegs that we've been stealin this past summer and dress them roun the stack.
Pain on a few wee adornments like KAT, FTP, keep ulster britsh and israeli all round the stack.
find a few taigs, tie them up and threaten ta throw them onto the fire when its lit.
kick the crap outta the fenians and let them go back home (as 6pm is generally bed time for them wee 5 year old taig busarts).
smash a few windies of houses and cars from the fenian estates.
Enjoy a good few cans of british lager like fosters, budweiser and kronenburg while singing good orange order tunes and warmin ourselves at the big fire.
;)

WeeDonns

We're having a house party in belfast. Starts tonight, peaks tomorrow night and ends on sunday.
Me and my mate are dressing up as John & Edward from X factor in ridiculously tight red leather suits - not sure if its a great idea but feck it

What are yous all going as? Where are all the belfast based posters heading tonight and tomorrow night?

AbbeySider

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 30, 2009, 10:14:02 AM
As stated before i detest halloween so it will be chinese and x factor and the sofa for me  :'(

Why so?

I used to hate Halloween, never dressed up before but we are going all out this year!

Onion Bag

Have a wedding tomorrow which im looking forward too, something different for Halloween 
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

leenie

the plan had been to make a frock out of rice krispies and corn flakes, bring a knife and go as a cereal killer, but don't think i have the time so it's going to be a sailor girl....
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

The Real Laoislad

I'm gonna lock the door and turn off the lights and park the cars and the van around the corner so the kids think no one is at home and won't be annoying me knocking on the door looking for treats
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ONeill

Why don't you just not answer the door?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: leenie on October 30, 2009, 11:47:51 PM
the plan had been to make a frock out of rice krispies and corn flakes, bring a knife and go as a cereal killer, but don't think i have the time so it's going to be a sailor girl....

Your just reusing the outfit you wore on that hen nite  ;)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ONeill on October 30, 2009, 11:51:19 PM
Why don't you just not answer the door?

Because I don't want to have to listen to someone knocking/banging/thumping on the door annoying me..
Might wire up the bell to a small voltage so they will get a little shock if they press it
You'll Never Walk Alone.

leenie

laoislad you should go as uncle fester from the adams family = no effort required !
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: leenie on October 30, 2009, 11:54:34 PM
laoislad you should go as uncle fester from the adams family = no effort required !

Go where
You'll Never Walk Alone.