So,are you a tout in some instances?

Yes
14 (33.3%)
No
28 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 42

leenie

certainly has.... very convincing...  :P
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

illdecide

No, ive never reported anyone b4 but i've been reported many times :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Onion Bag

Never reported anyone,

Dont think anyone has ever reported me,

however, i have got a few warnings from the Mods  :'( :'(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

passedit

Most definitely.

A few golden oldies in here. Plus ca change.  :P

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=6855.15
Don't Panic

stew

Quote from: ONeill on October 13, 2009, 03:24:12 PM
I have never reported anyone but once brought a comment/thread to the mods' attention after being asked to do so from an outsider.

Tried reporting myself though, but try it yourself.

Was the outsider by chance a Tyrone player that was upset at what was being written about him?

Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: SidelineKick on October 13, 2009, 11:45:17 AM
Have you ever reported someone on the board? If so, why did you feel the need to do so?  Did you regret it after you did it or were you content with the decision you made?  Personally I don't think there's a comment that could make me report somebody, it's an internet discussion board for christ's sake!  So own up you crying, ass licking snitches.
But you take it seriously enough to start shouting tout at someone who as reported something

Maybe you should google touts, particularly during the troubles and see would you equate them with posters on here.  ::)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

SidelineKick

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 13, 2009, 06:15:43 PM
Have you ever reported someone on the board? If so, why did you feel the need to do so?  Did you regret it after you did it or were you content with the decision you made?  Personally I don't think there's a comment that could make me report somebody, it's an internet discussion board for christ's sake!  So own up you crying, ass licking snitches.
But you take it seriously enough to start shouting tout at someone who as reported something

Maybe you should google touts, particularly during the troubles and see would you equate them with posters on here.  ::)

Pints get a life. OK you're from south Armagh, you know more about the armed struggle, the RA, touts. Jesus Christ it was a harmless thread, a bit of a wind up, I used the word tout on purpose.

Do you really think I would take serious offence and think someone was a back stabber if they "touted" on me on this board.

Pints I've just realised what a tool you are.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

stew

Quote from: SidelineKick on October 13, 2009, 06:22:55 PM

Pints get a life. OK you're from south Armagh, you know more about the armed struggle, the RA, touts. Jesus Christ it was a harmless thread, a bit of a wind up, I used the word tout on purpose.

Do you really think I would take serious offence and think someone was a back stabber if they "touted" on me on this board.

Reported!  ;)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

SidelineKick

Quote from: stew on October 13, 2009, 06:24:38 PM

Reported!  ;)

Walked straight into that one!  :D

Reported.

pintsofguinness

::)

SidelineKick

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 13, 2009, 06:43:03 PM

Can you explain that pints?  I am just taking it as an admission that you read your original post and realised you were being an ass.  Talk about an over reaction, but then again that is your style.

Reported.

pintsofguinness

Thats my reaction upon reading your post, to your tout claims and to the thread

SidelineKick

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 13, 2009, 06:57:21 PM

ps how about not coming on this thread then?

Reported.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: SidelineKick on October 13, 2009, 07:01:06 PM

Why wouldnt I?

SidelineKick

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 13, 2009, 07:03:14 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on October 13, 2009, 07:01:06 PM

Why wouldnt I?

Because you're a cocksucker?

Why would you?  If you dont like my claim about touts or the thread why would you bother to come on? Except to complain of course  ::)

Reported.