Paddy O'Rourke named as new Armagh Manager

Started by orange2009, October 02, 2009, 08:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lfdown2

Quote from: Onion Bag on October 14, 2009, 12:46:34 PM
What criac is that? r u going to get a game on sunday?????????

getting behind orourke...

i would seriously doubt it, think we need at least half a dozen injuries, at least!

Onion Bag

Maybe you could do Waterboy or something,

Aye Paddy O Rourke, what can we do Ifra, not much point complaining about it, we may just get on with it
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Family guy

Johhny murtagh be heading to jfk outa new york very soon with donals appointment lota texting and pressure being put on  ;)

illdecide

Quote from: Family guy on October 14, 2009, 04:12:58 PM
Johhny murtagh be heading to jfk outa new york very soon with donals appointment lota texting and pressure being put on  ;)

Is he looking him to ride his horse at Naas ???
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Family guy

maybe your sister after some of the games illdecide  ;D

thegael

Who is Kerry's conditioning coach?

Have any of you any sense at all ?

So what about a conditioning coach , it is this nonsense about bench pressing ( ego pressing) that really will get Armagh nowhere.
Yes in their single year of the last 125 years of the gaa they had a few guys who spent their time in a gym and the rest out of it reading the latest book from the us by a baseball or american football coach about team play!An absolute joke and this  nonsens of quotes and sayings of the great coach gurus is quite pathetic!
But hey that is Armagh the 1 year wonders! Now they are all so happy about a conditioning coach who if he was worth his salt at all would be somewhere else and not Armagh !

pintsofguinness

Quote from: under the bar on October 14, 2009, 01:23:07 PM
QuotePaddy O Rourke and his backroom team, may not have been everyones choice and the appointment certainly did raise a few eyebrows, but at the end of the day he is the new Manager and we will all have to get behind him and the team for the new Season.

POG isn't.  He has avowed to never support Armagh under O'Rourke and is now going to support either Down or Armagh, depending which way the wind is blowing at the time.
I assume that's a mistake

Who said it had to be a neighbouring county?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bainisteoir

Quote from: thegael on October 14, 2009, 05:53:40 PM
Who is Kerry's conditioning coach?

Have any of you any sense at all ?

So what about a conditioning coach , it is this nonsense about bench pressing ( ego pressing) that really will get Armagh nowhere.
Yes in their single year of the last 125 years of the gaa they had a few guys who spent their time in a gym and the rest out of it reading the latest book from the us by a baseball or american football coach about team play!An absolute joke and this  nonsens of quotes and sayings of the great coach gurus is quite pathetic!
But hey that is Armagh the 1 year wonders! Now they are all so happy about a conditioning coach who if he was worth his salt at all would be somewhere else and not Armagh !

you on your period? Who mentioned bench pressing.. I said at least they should be as fit as other teams which last year they weren't!! Also having a man of his experience will be of great help to youngsters!!

BroJolly

Happy to be shot down on this.

From what I've read and heard McGurn is a real Coup.

Question is given his experience and demand, how can Armagh afford him?

ardmhachaabu

Good question Bro, I don't know the answer either.  I think he has a 5 year contract as well so they must have the money somewhere to pay him...
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

TacadoirArdMhacha

As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

stpauls

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 15, 2009, 03:27:05 PM
Quote from: orange2009 on October 15, 2009, 03:23:05 PM
http://armagh-gaa.com/Football/News/Justin-McNulty-appointed-Armagh-Selector.aspx

Good news. If they could just unappoint O'Rourke things would be looking rosy.

just through from the CB:

A Chara,
Coiste Contae Ard Mhacha are pleased to announce that new Senior Football Team Manager has completed the setting up of his backroom team with the latest addition been former County Footballer Justin McNulty.
The complete breakdown is as follows, Paddy O'Rourke, Mick McGurn, Donal Murtagh, Justin McNulty
--

T O Hare

"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Sandy Hill

Quote from: stpauls on October 15, 2009, 04:48:12 PM
Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on October 15, 2009, 03:27:05 PM
Quote from: orange2009 on October 15, 2009, 03:23:05 PM
http://armagh-gaa.com/Football/News/Justin-McNulty-appointed-Armagh-Selector.aspx

Good news. If they could just unappoint O'Rourke things would be looking rosy.

just through from the CB:

A Chara,
Coiste Contae Ard Mhacha are pleased to announce that new Senior Football Team Manager has completed the setting up of his backroom team with the latest addition been former County Footballer Justin McNulty.
The complete breakdown is as follows, Paddy O'Rourke, Mick McGurn, Donal Murtagh, Justin McNulty
--

Freudian slip!?
"Stercus accidit"