Started by tyroneman, September 22, 2009, 04:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

Ya gotta love paddy heaney. WUM of the highest quality

man in black

'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

supersarsfields

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on September 22, 2009, 04:49:08 PM
Just because it's not Tyrone he must be a WUM. Some Tyrone people need to take their heads out of their arses youse are not the be all and end all of Gaelic Football.

And some Derry people need to catch themselves on and stop giving out about posts just because they're posted by someone from Tyrone.

supersarsfields

And I said Some Derry people, not all either!!

Bitta-Banter

Heaney has changed his tune today.Even got the boot into tyrone when no need to.Very pro Armagh all of a sudden

tyroneman

Between 2000 and 2009 across senior, minor and u21 - heaneys criteria - Tyrone have 26 trophies to armaghs 15. Last census showed Tyrone 166k armagh 159k. Both primarily football counties. Now tell me hes not a wum

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: tyroneman on September 22, 2009, 05:32:19 PM
Between 2000 and 2009 across senior, minor and u21 - heaneys criteria - Tyrone have 26 trophies to armaghs 15. Last census showed Tyrone 166k armagh 159k. Both primarily football counties. Now tell me hes not a wum

Cant argue much about them stats, but I think it very much tongue in cheek from Heaney

longrunsthefox

and his hurling analysis is nonsense as Tyrone won Lory Meagher Cup tho he probably doesn't know that. Is trying to be Pat Spillane... very poor article and he is as changeable as the weather... one minute drooling over Kerry, then Tyrone.. now Armagh 

The GAA

when is the last time a county won the major four national football titles in the same calendar decade?

Bensars

Quote from: The GAA on September 22, 2009, 05:40:40 PM

when is the last time a county won the major four national football titles in the same calendar decade?

4 ?   Please explain as i was only aware of two national

Donagh

Let's face it Tyrone cheated and dived to their first AIF in '03 and won the worst dourest game in living memory. They added nothing new or revolutionary to the game. In '05 I seem to remember they were beaten before the final but still managed to scrap another title with puke football. Last year, to give them their dues they actually tried to play football and won the title well. No such dispersions can be cast at the Armagh team '99-'07 - a good honest footballing team, who unfortunately got dragged into the mire on occasions by their bush dwelling neighbours.

The GAA

Quote from: Bensars on September 22, 2009, 05:47:13 PM

4 ?   Please explain as i was only aware of two national

Sam
National League
U21 AI
Minor AI

ardmhachaabu

Bensar,

1 Senior AIF
1 U-21 AIF
1 Minor AIF
1 NL
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

Fear ón Srath Bán

I know I shouldn't, but this is too easy, was it ourselves?...

3 SAMs
3 Minor AIs
2 U21s
2 NFLs

And who was the last (and first) Ulster county to win the Senior and Minor AI football titles in the same year? ::)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

puskas