Daredevils: The Human Bird

Started by Tony Baloney, September 14, 2009, 09:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

On now on Channel 4. Crazy bastard.

el_cuervo_fc

Complete nutter.  It looks deadly though

Archie Mitchell

Unreal. Him just hovering over the mountain ridges was class. One wrong move and it was curtains.

under the bar

I doubt if he'll see the age of 40.  Something seriously wrong upstairs, absolute bonkers.

Minder

One of the fellas met a sorry end into a bridge.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gawa316

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 14, 2009, 10:19:27 PM
stole my thunder tony!you could have let me have this thread!u start too many!lol.anyway what a thrill it must be to be doing what he is doing!not for me though,crazy stuff.anybody here sky dive or do any other kind of high octane activities on a regular basis?

Wouldn't be at that but have done a sky dive, bungee jump and kloofing which was pretty scarey.

Your man just has no fear. Even on my bugee jump I couldn't jump out and fall, had to just bend the knees and fall off...as if 2 feet was going to make a difference

Tony Baloney

Did you see the one were he flew under a bridge?! His mate unfortunately didn't make it. You obviously have to have a serious death wish to get involved in this.

I love watching these shows but wouldn't have the cajones for it myself.

Archie Mitchell

Next weeks should be good - The Ice man.

Ch4 always do good documentries.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 14, 2009, 10:36:02 PM

DD2 I'll just update the title of this thread. No need to create a new one!

The guy tonight said when he started out doing this he had depression so when he jumped he either got an adrenaline high or he died, either way he won!

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 14, 2009, 10:40:58 PM

The guy tonight said when he started out doing this he had depression so when he jumped he either got an adrenaline high or he died, either way he won!

Crazy. Though would need to be a crazy man to do that stuff.

C_Berg_316

Did a 15000ft Skydive and 3 bungys in New Zealand - unreal.  Wana do the highest bungy in the world in South Africa. 

Pure mad what that boy was doing in that show - his soppy phone call to his ma was a laugh.. :D
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table

Dinny Breen

QuoteWana do the highest bungy in the world in South Africa. 

Have done it  8)
#newbridgeornowhere

ludermor

Drove to the bridge in South Africa but thanks be to f**k it was too windy and i didnt have to go through the humilation of getting strapped up and ready to go but then bail out! Fair play to ya Dinny for doing that one!

Bensars

An absolute nutcase, however with balls the size of basketballs .It seemed he was inches away as he passed the first ridge.

Did anyone else think there was a "want" in this guy when you seen him interviewed ?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 14, 2009, 10:36:02 PM

yeah great show, some of the footage was unreal!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either