Daredevils: The Human Bird

Started by Tony Baloney, September 14, 2009, 09:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joxer

Crazy crazy f**ker yon boy and there is defiantly a "want" in him as it was put.

Speeds of over 100 mph...  Just waiting to be splattered over some rock face.   

Che

The Iceman

can't get a link online to the whole show - no sense at all these boys but would love to do it myself.  Good way to go out. 
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Tony Baloney

Quote from: The Iceman on September 15, 2009, 06:57:11 PM
can't get a link online to the whole show - no sense at all these boys but would love to do it myself.  Good way to go out.
You not get it on Channel 4 on demand? Is worth checking out.

The Iceman

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 15, 2009, 08:12:12 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on September 15, 2009, 06:57:11 PM
You not get it on Channel 4 on demand? Is worth checking out.
Unfortunately thats not available in New Jersey
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gerry

Running 26 mile without training in the snow wearing just shorts.

Why
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

DownFanatic

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 21, 2009, 09:31:16 PM
Quote from: gerry on September 21, 2009, 09:29:17 PM

Why

Exactly, this boy is just stupid, stupid beyond belief.  Why anyone would be so stupid is beyond me, stupid people piss me off, this is not even good, it just stupid.  Ive just turned it over as its complete manure.

Its far from stupid. Its revealing how the human body can be pushed to extreme limits through the power of the mind and adaption. Very interesting infact.

gerry

We will soon see but i still think hes mad
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

delboy

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 21, 2009, 09:31:16 PM
Quote from: gerry on September 21, 2009, 09:29:17 PM

Why

Exactly, this boy is just stupid, stupid beyond belief.  Why anyone would be so stupid is beyond me, stupid people piss me off, this is not even good, it just stupid.  Ive just turned it over as its complete manure.

The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. - G.B. Shaw