Need tickets Liverpool v Hull 26.9.2009

Started by southdown, September 04, 2009, 02:30:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southdown

Hi

Need tickets for this game, any help appreciated, I know it is a long shot!

Thanks lads.

Barna Bee

Why don't you just go on their website and contact the club, can't imagine this will be that hard to get a ticket for ...Hull at home ??? I believe that Liverpool if like any other premiership club will have an easy way of getting tickets for overseas fans ....so you won't have to be a season ticket holder. They are going so badly right now it might be easy enough to be honest.

down6061689194

Toutless.com

Try there,

All tickets are hard to get, I couldnt get for a guy for his game. You don't have family in the pub game, could be the same fella.

And if youre real stuck there will be tickets floating about on the night in the bars.

Rufus T Firefly

Quote from: southdown on September 04, 2009, 02:30:11 PM
Hi

Need tickets for this game, any help appreciated, I know it is a long shot!

Thanks lads.

Not sure if you got sotred out or not - however I have a message to pass on to you from a lurker on this site!   :)

"Tell southdown that someone on toutless.com (Irish based) is selling them in the Liveprool ticket thread."

Hope that helps!

Mayo4Sam

I've used it for tickets to a gig, but was able to organise to meet the guy to pick up the tickets. Its advertised on boards so would put some weight in that
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

deiseach

Try the ticket forum at Red And White Kop for spares for the Hull game. Be sure to read the rules on requests, they get a bit stroppy over there.

If you've already bought flights and / or accommodation and will definitely be at Anfield on the day, you'll be able to get tickets off touts. There's always someone on some coach who couldn't make it and the group flogged their ticket