Ard Mhacha v Maigh Eo Craobh Cluiche Ceannais Peile Mionúir na hÉireann

Started by TacadoirArdMhacha, August 30, 2009, 06:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pearseog

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 06, 2009, 03:49:05 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on September 01, 2009, 10:39:14 PM
McPartland (I forget the lad's first name) could be added to that list of potentials too, imo.

Gavin Mc Parland

was just about to ask did he forget his surname as well ;D

man in black

Whats the betting on this one. I was thinking of having the mortgage on Mayo given Armaghs record in finals. No minor title since 1949 or so.........
mayo for me by 3-4 points.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

ross4life

Quote from: man in black on September 07, 2009, 03:17:51 PM
Whats the betting on this one. I was thinking of having the mortgage on Mayo given Armaghs record in finals. No minor title since 1949 or so.........

Well Mr Cash did you put your "mortgage" on kerry in 2006 before they played Roscommon whom had not won it since 1951
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Farrandeelin

Quote from: man in black on September 07, 2009, 03:17:51 PM

Given our own record in finals lately, don't bet too much on us either! :-[
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ONeill

Cmon te feck Mayo. Slap it into them apple-chomping hoors.

Great Armagh FF line though - well worth the watching if on form.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

RogerMilla

the zinger is out with ligament damage from u-21 club game i hear..  >:(

full back

Farrandeelin

Yeah, 4 of them injured I can't understand having the 4 Divisional finals played just 2 weeks before the AIF, it doesn't make sense.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Mayo4Sam

Dempsey must be livid given his own personal history with the county board and having to play matches a couple of week before seriously important matches.

Be ragin if the Zinger isn't playing    >:(
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Onion Bag

Quote from: ONeill on September 08, 2009, 08:47:57 PM

Charming O Neill
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

AbbeySider

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on September 09, 2009, 11:49:43 PM
Dempsey must be livid given his own personal history with the county board and having to play matches a couple of week before seriously important matches.
Be ragin if the Zinger isn't playing    >:(

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 09, 2009, 08:52:06 PM
Yeah, 4 of them injured I can't understand having the 4 Divisional finals played just 2 weeks before the AIF, it doesn't make sense.

Gimmi a break guys.
Club fixtures have to go ahead. Is it fair that the club minor championship be put on hold while the minor county team are still involved?
That 13 day rule is there for the Senior, U21 and Minors as far as I know. It has to be or you would never get a club game played.
And besides, its very rare that minors get sustained injurys compared to a senior player. Not only that, but at that age they heal and mend a lot quicker.
My point is that its reasonable that the divisional finals were played. I dont know how bad the Zinger is but when I did ligaments in my ankle (as a young lad) I was only out for two weeks, and that was without physio at the time. 

dodo

Like all strains ligament damage varies with the severity of the pull/stretch. I had ligament trouble on my ankle that kept me on crutches for 3 weeks and most definitely would not be playing football on the 4th week. If Slingermann is being seen as likely to start his injury must to be of the less severe kind.

stew

Quote from: Onion Bag on September 10, 2009, 01:27:07 PM
Quote from: ONeill on September 08, 2009, 08:47:57 PM

Charming O Neill

For once the man was being honest, fair play to him for that.

I hope tyrone get their ars kicked in the senior fi............................. oh wait a minute, they arent playing. ;D
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.