What is the worst drink you have had

Started by ludermor, July 30, 2009, 12:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

Following on from the Ozuo thread i thought i see what horror stories people have about different drinks.
By far the worst i have tasted is called Stroh, i have had many espidoes down the years with this drink and i always have a least 2 bottles in the house. It is an Austrian rum and usually found in skiing resorts ( where they have it hot). I have never seen such vile reaction from any drink just by smelling it.
A close second would be some of the Grapas, i have a bottle that i got in Italy that cost me 2.30 for a litre, i swear it would power a tractor.

deiseach

Campari. We have a bottle for my neighbour when she calls over and no amount of late-night drinking can induce us to dive in to it.

SidelineKick

I found Black Rum to be the worst i have tasted. It was a shot of it though, is it supposed to be mixed?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

tyrone girl

Not exactly a drink of sorts but a hellish combination, 2 blue and 2 red aftershocks in one glass, jaysus the thought of it now

Got this drink in Brussels one time , cant remember the name but it was brutal beyond belief , put my lights out.

fitzroyalty

whiskeysteve

Quote from: tyrone girl on July 30, 2009, 12:15:39 PM
Not exactly a drink of sorts but a hellish combination, 2 blue and 2 red aftershocks in one glass, jaysus the thought of it now

Got this drink in Brussels one time , cant remember the name but it was brutal beyond belief , put my lights out.

Typical muck savage tyrone 'lady' right there  ;D
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

corn02

A sot including tobasco sauce or Buckfast mixed with milk.

leenie

Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 30, 2009, 12:17:10 PM
Buckfast and vodka anyone?  :o

just reading that combo makes me wanna hurl..............
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

SidelineKick

Quote from: leenie on July 30, 2009, 12:20:12 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on July 30, 2009, 12:17:10 PM
Buckfast and vodka anyone?  :o

just reading that combo makes me wanna hurl..............

Camogie leenie, girls play camogie.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

whiskeysteve

Most bizarre hangover after gettin winged on Early Times whiskey in the good ol' U.S.A

Worst drink at home: Frosty Jacks cider. Head next day felt like it was going to tear itself in 2 unless I lay still as a statue. Couldn't move til early evening
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

AAAA

Flatliner.. Tequila, Sambuca and Tobasco sauce

Archie Mitchell

Mine would be a Flaming Homer. Got it in the Limelight one night. Red aftershock, blue aftershock and absinthe which was then light. Can't mind much of the night after that.

imtommygunn

Whiskey with a shot of tequila in it.

A birthday "treat".

Tempoman

I had a bottle of beer in leeds once and it tasted of bacon fries, one of the most disgusting drinks ever, it was polish beer i think, i couldnt read the label

Master Yoda

Got a sickner of Southern comfort a few years back and if i even smell it now it makes me puke.
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering