Explain your name (with added name change request from Our Nail)

Started by SidelineKick, July 27, 2009, 06:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full back

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 29, 2009, 08:20:37 AM
Quote from: vav on July 28, 2009, 10:25:50 PM
mines boring.. drew a blank when TG told me to register so just went with my nickname (which comes from my nephew not being able to pronounce my real name when he was a kid)

Girls shouldn't have nicknames.

Why is that?
I know of very very few women with nicknames

vav

mines boring.. drew a blank when TG told me to register so just went with my nickname (which comes from my nephew not being able to pronounce my real name when he was a kid)

eh, why??  ::)

longball

I need a MOD ruling here! Can we try and guess vav's real name?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

SidelineKick

Quote from: vav on July 29, 2009, 08:38:40 AM

Not sure the exact reason but nicknames just dont suit weemen.  Some Down woman footballer did an interview in the Gaelic Life a couple of weeks ago and kept mentioning her fellow players, calling them by their (ridiculous) nicknames.  It was cringeworthy.

I'll state again, girls shouldn't have nicknames.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

full back

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 29, 2009, 08:44:48 AM

Not sure the exact reason but nicknames just dont suit weemen.  Some Down woman footballer did an interview in the Gaelic Life a couple of weeks ago and kept mentioning her fellow players, calling them by their (ridiculous) nicknames.  It was cringeworthy.

When the mucksavages thread was on the go, there was a link to one of the universitites' ladies teams & there was a load of nicknames on it
It was a bit cringeworthy as well

vav

Quote from: full back on July 29, 2009, 08:46:45 AM
Quote from: SidelineKick on July 29, 2009, 08:44:48 AM

When the mucksavages thread was on the go, there was a link to one of the universitites' ladies teams & there was a load of nicknames on it
It was a bit cringeworthy as well

so the moral of the story is girls shouldn't have cringeworthy nicknames!!  :-\

vav isn't cringeworthy therefore it passes the test and your argument is flawed!!

SidelineKick

http://upload.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=8272777918

Cringe.

No vav, whether the nickname be 3 letters long ot whether it be "bomber" or "McShopsalot" or whatever other stupid ass nickname they come up with it is totally unacceptable for a female to have a nickname.

The norm for a girl that has a nickname is that she is part of a larger group that all also have equally bad nicknames.  These specimens are normally known as Mucksavii.

Reported.

vav

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 29, 2009, 09:13:41 AM

Cringe.

No vav, whether the nickname be 3 letters long ot whether it be "bomber" or "McShopsalot" or whatever other stupid ass nickname they come up with it is totally unacceptable for a female to have a nickname.

The norm for a girl that has a nickname is that she is part of a larger group that all also have equally bad nicknames.  These specimens are normally known as Mucksavii.

ok well I'll have to bear that in mind the next time I shout to one of my friends "c'mere ya huarr, hows was ur noigh' with ho-bag lasnoigh', wrappin paper 3 for a eura"  ::)  :P

full back

Some of the names are  :-[

But this is the saying on the tip of everyones tongue

Hallionism is the way forward!!!

:-\ :-X

vav

Hereiam

Mine come about from the change over to the new board. Was thinking of changing my user name prior to that so when i registered for the new one I thought ah "Here I am" you know a shout out to all, that i had made it across. Awh forget it

tyrone girl

vav u nerd when i used the word hallion and u asked me wat it was then hallionism is a further term  ::)

SidelineKick

Quote from: vav on July 29, 2009, 09:19:08 AM

Cringe.

ok well I'll have to bear that in mind the next time I shout to one of my friends "c'mere ya huarr, hows was ur noigh' with ho-bag lasnoigh', wrappin paper 3 for a eura"  ::)  :P

:D very good.  You may tell us your real name because I dont feel comfotable calling you vav.

Full Back, that was the comment I noticed too, unbelievable.  Also - "Do you remeber when UUC Ladies use to be ladies? "

f**k sake, how true.

Reported.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: SidelineKick on July 29, 2009, 09:44:30 AM
Quote from: vav on July 29, 2009, 09:19:08 AM

Cringe.

:D very good.  You may tell us your real name because I dont feel comfotable calling you vav.

Full Back, that was the comment I noticed too, unbelievable.  Also - "Do you remeber when UUC Ladies use to be ladies? "

f**k sake, how true.
There is nothing worse than a ladies football team out on the rip, stand clear
that bebo page is the definiton of mucksavii
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Santino

Quote from: vav on July 29, 2009, 09:30:28 AM
stupid question... wtf is hallionism  ??? ??? ???
'Get er bucked, get er bucked!' says it all  :-\