Explain your name (with added name change request from Our Nail)

Started by SidelineKick, July 27, 2009, 06:04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ifa fan

IFA FAN

IRISH FARMERS ASSOCIATION

NOBODY WORKS HARDER FOR FARMERS

leenie

those dolls are Nadaschda is a new sculpt, with a nice bunch of red real human hair, and she also has the famous nice Zwergnase freckles!

freaky.......
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

The Iceman

I'm a huge MMA fan and long time practitioner and Chuck The Iceman was one of the greats in his day
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

longrunsthefox

I went on to the board to put manners on another poster who annoyed me at a match, as I'd learnt his identity. Hence longrunsthefox... then decided not to and have been stuck here ever since  :'( 

A Quinn Martin Production

Did we do this before??

Quinn Martin was the producer of a number of 1960's/70's American detective shows and in my youth I was a fan of this genre.  The last frame of the shows read "A Quinn Martin Production".  His wife was called Muffet (same as hardstation's grandmother).
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

AZOffaly

From Offaly, was living in Arizona (AZ) when I joined up first back in '97 or '98.

stew

Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 27, 2009, 07:01:12 PM
I went on to the board to put manners on another poster who annoyed me at a match, as I'd learnt his identity. Hence longrunsthefox... then decided not to and have been stuck here ever since  :'( 

Were you ever blackwaterfox? that carn still owes me money for gear I sent him from the PGA that was held in Wisconsin. Never, ever trust a Tyronie. :)
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

ziggysego

The hybrid computer from Quantum Leap was called Ziggy and had an ego... hench, ziggysego.
Testing Accessibility

The Watcher Pat

A fella called Pat that I know has a awful habit of staring.We used to call him a watcher then it became "the watcher Pat"

He doesn't even know we call him it...If he was in a room with 10 people every person there would say he was staring at them..
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

longrunsthefox

Quote from: stew on July 27, 2009, 07:13:17 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on July 27, 2009, 07:01:12 PM

Were you ever blackwaterfox? that carn still owes me money for gear I sent him from the PGA that was held in Wisconsin. Never, ever trust a Tyronie. :)
No-but he is related to me; on my father's side obviously  :P 

FL/MAYO

Similar to AZOffaly except I am still out here, FL is for Florida where I live and Mayo is where I grew up. 

Norf Tyrone

North Tyrone is where Owen Roes GAA Club are based, and changed it to Norf to acknowledge my other love from SW6, London.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Orior

Lower Orior is a barony in county Armagh.

A barony is a historical geographical unit: normally a subdivision of a county, although some baronies straddle county boundaries as a result of subsequent reorganisation of local government.

Dropped the "Lower" to reduce the typing, saving electricity and the earth's vital resources. I was on the green agenda long before the bandwagoners.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

nifan

pintsofguinness

I'm quite a fan of arthur guinness.

I was just plain old "pintofguinness" for a good while but I fucked up the reregistering in one of our moves and had to become pintsofguinness. That was a traumatic time.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?